Super freakys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
some truths,but many more CHEAP SHOTS!?wish my local pub would do likewise!?(cheap shots)life always comes down to BEHAVIOR issues!?the good,the bad,and the ugly!?who's got the best plan of resolution!?religion or science!?OH!!now we come to the real problem!?based on this lack of COOPERATION in AUTHORITARIAN rule!?(cant live with it or without it!?)leave to the HAWKERS/SLY SUGGESTERS to come up with a PROPOSED by observed CONFUSION/frustration.... a NON answer/solution!?that gets US!? by in the MEAN-TIMES!?the question really is who is responsible for training the dog!?(not the easy one of course!?)and that's the problem!?the segregation of the hard and easy to train!?call it the appreciation awareness quotient!?(quota!?)HEY!!why not just adopt a CLASS structured society with no intermixing allowed!?save a lotto grief!?maybe we have that NOW!?IT'S called.....if you cant PAY you cant PLAY..... HERE!?where's here!?LOCATION,LOCATION,LOCATION!?which is why social programs have come UNDER ATTACK!?the dogs have learned to milk the system designed to REPLACE the sufferings of neglect with compensation out of genuine!? sympathy!?(improve the lot of the slaves so they keep trying!?)they are pissed at the stay healthy in your PLACE GAME!?AHHH!!the results of inherited norms!?their kids start a revolt!?and they have only 1 way to go!?without guidance!?now we're back to the religion science debate are we!?what's my JOB title and WHY do i get paid!?this artificially(!?)structured playing only makes sense/happiness in an ATMOSPHERE of full/unreserved COOPERATION!?(no status/comfort seeking thru competition!?)so maybe the focus of all questioning should be aimed at peoples MOTIVES for actions!?not thru the eyes of punishment driven by competition,but with the AIM of UNDERSTANDING leading to CHANGES!?....OR!?......WHAT'S HAPPNIN!?and who has to clean up after!?not my job!?(officially!?)....hehe!!....just askn...

dekadentdave said:
Does your name happen to be Melvin Pelayo by chance?! :monkey1

hehe!!.... just askn....

the all seeing all directional eye can't SPECULATE!?hehe!!...just askn....

U 'r not FOOLin' anyone?! Joker you 'r not... u r more like Mr. [SIZE=-1]Mxyzpltlk?!

he!he!.... just askn...
[/SIZE]

dekadentdave said:
U 'r not FOOLin' anyone?! Joker you 'r not... u r more like Mr. [SIZE=-1]Mxyzpltlk?!

he!he!.... just askn...
[/SIZE]
actually i have to confess to the ideal of nobody knowin anything!?just livin by some stranger than fiction cooperation of =respect without DEFINABLE cause(the fine cannot be DE-fined!?)but the UNfine can be LED to the FINE!?and the dekadentdave has been VERY helpful in my realization of this goal!?first for others and then for myself!?but the transition of sorts/revision in MY stated approach is what i am ascribing to him!?he let's me go where no man has gone before!?and thus i am able to put myself last in line!?that's what i'm hopin for anyway!?unlike those that ascribe to domination by force of will!?...your NOT buyin any of this crap i'm sellin!?are you!?after all,the diagnosis is in the crap!?left behind!?is it not!?I HATE CSI!?right diagnosis,wrong application!?WHO KNOWS!?hehe!!....just askn...

TOE said:
WELCOME !!!!

Why do you keep askin' if you don't mind me askin' ?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whatever you are on dude, I want some of that.

no you dont!?unless you identify with some characteristic of my personality!?as you percieve it from my accumulated knowledge provided by everyone here!?including you!?Captain Faramir goes out of his way to express his i'm not what you think i am!?it's just a wishful asking!? we are ALL just asking!?even if it SEEMS to be a FIXED hardened opinion!?i am NO different than you except for the difference i percieve as bein foriegn to MY own personality!?thus adversarial!?and that by my own definition of words or their order of meaning,that is the only thing separating mankind from rapture!?the unthinking/second/first feeling of cooperation of trust in an unknown existence of constant love!?or god!?hehe!!....just jiz-zen.....dont ban me.....

DarthRamuk said:
:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Finally, we have someone here to freak out the Freaks!:D
the stranger the better!?or never talk to strangers!?what is the ORIGIN of strange!?or what is the FEAR of it!?obviously god is STRANGE!?to most!?it therefore follows by LOGIC...He owns this board!?...hehe!!......just askn...

So what you are IMPLYING is that you are really Darklord Dave just messing with us?!

hehe!!.... just askn...

dekadentdave said:
So what you are IMPLYING is that you are really Darklord Dave just messing with us?!

hehe!!.... just askn...

are YOU a people!hehe!!.......just askn

dave is gettin scary!?i'm gonna go sit on the couch with dave!?hehe!!.....just askn....

dekadentdave said:

hehe!!.... just askn...
so is your original question answered or are you just explaining back to me in your own terminology what you think i meant in my post!?but here's an aditional thought to ponder!?if god wanted to get your attention,about a selfrighteous attitude one might posses and live by could he send those that he told to fail in ones sight just so you'd have to seek the truth!?hehe!!.....just askn.....

You my friend are nucking futs!!!

35.gif
35.gif
35.gif
35.gif
35.gif

Midnight Joker said:
are YOU a people!hehe!!.......just askn

dave is gettin scary!?i'm gonna go sit on the couch with dave!?hehe!!.....just askn....

Why do you ponder if he is a PEOPLE ?

Also, just because someone is scared, it doesn't mean that you have to stay by their side. Or do you sit by "dave" for another reason? :eek: Yes, reasons. Each person has their reasons. What's yours? If you don't mind me askin'?

TOE said:

Also, just because someone is scared, it doesn't mean that you have to stay by their side. Or do you sit by "dave" for another reason? :eek: Yes, reasons. Each person has their reasons. What's yours? If you don't mind me askin'?
i personally see my reasons more like float like a butterfly,piss like a horse!?or maybe buzz like a bee,crap like an elephunt!?it's all debatable over millertime!?hehe!!....just askn.....

waz thinkin!?a people is the reflection of a person!?personalities reflect on people!?(impressions!?)people are made up of personalities!?religion is the discussion of personalties as it applies to a person/people!?hehe!!....just guessin..

people probably lie because of uncertainty!?i say this because dekadentdave has made a point of certainty concerning self motivation!?hehe!!.....just askn

dekadentdave said:
I am the eggman... I am the walrus... koo koo ka-choo...

sorta looks like a law of attraction!?wherever you are,(observe/measure!?)there i'll be/become!?why!?cause i dont/wont/cant..... know anything!?unless....i find you!?hehe!!.....just askn...

Shai Hulud said:
...Makin my girlfriend cum by her anus is easier to do than understand shi!t in your posts.

Are you a rectal intruder...??? just motha F'N askin...

:google and yet :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :duh

I would appreciate the endless diatribe of verbal diarrhea (see the connection oh foolish one?) if there was a hint of grammatical correctness.

Who is more foolish? The fool or the fool who follows the fool?

Wow.. Just a little crazy maybe?.. Too wordy for me, If I wanted to listen to endless babble I'll strike up a conversation w/ my wife....

Oh and Classic post Shai.. :lol< LOL!!

Back