Media-Movie Suicide Squad Hot Toys figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
V5vtPml.jpg

:love :love :love

(Heavy breathing)

I love all the designs & I'd be in for everybody but Flagg and Slipknot.

Really really hope somebody makes them.:pray:

Don't get too excited- HT may do Will Smith and be done- they are too infatuated with 100 more Iron Man versions...

I wish I new how they gage the movies the figures they make I think they will make everything they can get their hands on its just a matter of securing the liceanse

Definitely in for Harley and Deadshot, but I'd love Katana, Croc and Enchantress too. Would have to see what the other characters are like in the film before I decide whether I want them as figures or not.

Pass on all figures. Costumes look terrible, aside from Deadshot and Harley. Even then, the tattoos on Harley ruin it, Deadshot is a most likely a pass. Could change though, same with BvS, easy passes.

Hopefully Hot Toys does not focus to much on the DC line. Look at the MOS figure flops.

Pass on all figures. Costumes look terrible, aside from Deadshot and Harley. Even then, the tattoos on Harley ruin it, Deadshot is a most likely a pass. Could change though, same with BvS, easy passes.

Hopefully Hot Toys does not focus to much on the DC line. Look at the MOS figure flops.

go away

Cool im not a collector for anything other then star wars but i always like seeing the other things companys make for 1/6 I hope these come out for all you DC fans out there I have this strange feeling not all of the Suicide squad will be made but If it does then that would be awesome. Im sure they will do a Joker and a harley though

What do you say ?

get-out-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-192.gif

I think I will stay.

Man of Steel figures sold horrible. I got MOS Superman for $100 plus 30 back in rewards....

Jor El is being handed out for free.

Suicide Squad figures are visually unappealing and most likely flop... just like MOS.

go away

I bet they just made too many MOS figures.

They will probably tone back the numbers for BvS.

Better photo of Harley too...

pzU87LG.jpg

Next year they'll have the remnants of Episode 7, one or two versions of Iron Man from Civil War, this and BvS will fill out the rest of their output. I hope they make most of the Squad, the designs are mostly great. I just need to see the Joker properly in a non-anniversary tatted costume.

Back