Media-Movie Suicide Squad Hot Toys figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Joker, Harley and WillShot (DeadSmith?) will probably be the only ones I get. Maybe Waller if they make her... Crock looks like 'The Thing' from the 2000's fantastic four movies, but with a skin condition... Croc should be much bigger imo... none of the others are appealing. Maybe I'll change my mind after see the movie.

Last edited:
CEPPuBiXIAA78D5.jpg:large

I'll take a Joker figure with tattoos and everything. I don't care if he looks like a prison thug, at least he'll look different. There is a chance they might make figures from this film if Batman is really in it.

Croc should've been cgi, totally wrong physique. It literally looks like hes just wearing a mask and gloves
Croc hasn't always been as massive as he is in the Arkham games you know.:dunno
latest

The makeup looks fine.
CGI would have been completely unnecessary.

For the people still mentioning Leto's joker with the tattoos... You're all aware that David Ayer confirmed that is NOT how he will look in the movie, right?

Croc should've been cgi, totally wrong physique. It literally looks like hes just wearing a mask and gloves

Looks like they're going for a more realistic approach - which is a guy with a skin condition. He's been portrayed that way in the comics too.

For me - Deadshot, Harley, Boomerang, Katana definitely - maybe others if they're cool in the film. (who am I kidding - if they make it, I'll buy it).

For me I am in for Joker, Harley, Deadshot, Katana, and Killer Croc at the very least. I will build my Batman rogues gallery!

I'm sure HT won't ignore her

Yeah, her and Joker are pretty much THE characters of this piece as far as audience anticipation goes, if they made a Penelope Cruz from Pirates figure [lol] i don't see how they will pass on a HQ.

Yeah, her and Joker are pretty much THE characters of this piece as far as audience anticipation goes, if they made a Penelope Cruz from Pirates figure [lol] i don't see how they will pass on a HQ.

:exactly:

In fact I'm sure they'll make just a few. Joker, Harley and maybe Deadshot

Harley will almost certainly have multiple costumes in the movie, and I can't see HT not doing her if they have the licence.
Personally I like the look of Captain Boomerang, so would love to see him done, and of course Croc.

Harley will almost certainly have multiple costumes in the movie, and I can't see HT not doing her if they have the licence.
Personally I like the look of Captain Boomerang, so would love to see him done, and of course Croc.

Yeah, I want the bulk of the squad. I would even want an Amanda Waller.

Ok, the woman playing Harley is really sexy but that costume still seems a little too school girl vs. insane clown vixen. Croc is just being handled wrong, sorry, but he just looks like a big guy in sci-fi channel make-up. His head looks huge. The rest aren't too bad, maybe a little plain except for Deadshot. He's pretty close actually. Enchantress is a little haggard looking but she's a witch, so there's that. El Diablo needs to be ripped and less punk looking. But having said all that it will come down to the story, dialog and acting. I do hope Joker has a more traditional looking outfit to wear when he's fighting Batman.

Back