Suicide Squad 2 to be directed by James Gunn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This movie has effectively tanked at the box office, correct? So, since all the Snyder zealots think Feige sent Whedon to ruin the DCEU, are they now saying Gunn was Phase 2 of his master plan? Who's going to drive the final nail in the coffin in Phase 3? Shane Black? The Russos? Taika Waititi? I vote for Taika - at least they'll go out laughing instead of crying. :chase
What's the budget. So far it made about 150 million.

WB is starting a new GoFundmMe and Patreon site. :lol

WB used to chase Disney. Now they're chasing Bat in the Sun. 😆
Holy crap i’m dying lol

There is so much riding on The Batman and Flash it’s not even funny. The studio will sink if those bomb. Investors want their money back you are going to find WB buried next to Hoffa lol

People think I’m crazy for saying WB is probably going to sell it’s properties. They been riding the Batman wave for to long

they split the DC fanbase so hard down the middle that you have the Snyder cult vs the Dc fans abd the Snyder fanboys rage and review bomb whenever a new film isn’t connected to his dumb universe.

they green light the dumbest properties and give shows to things they should have made movies. Teen titans go is a movie but they made titans a show. They made a damn flash show before an actual flash movie .

green arrow. I could go on

the lack of faith in characters . Shoving harley in birds of prey .

just terrible decisions and stupid moves from the beginning.

now we are getting 3 batmen and one is in like some other universe. And black Superman that nobody asked for .

WB is going to sell its characters if these next movies fail

People think I’m crazy for saying WB is probably going to sell it’s properties. They been riding the Batman wave for to long

they split the DC fanbase so hard down the middle that you have the Snyder cult vs the Dc fans abd the Snyder fanboys rage and review bomb whenever a new film isn’t connected to his dumb universe.

they green light the dumbest properties and give shows to things they should have made movies. Teen titans go is a movie but they made titans a show. They made a damn flash show before an actual flash movie .

green arrow. I could go on

the lack of faith in characters . Shoving harley in birds of prey .

just terrible decisions and stupid moves from the beginning.

now we are getting 3 batmen and one is in like some other universe. And black Superman that nobody asked for .

WB is going to sell its characters if these next movies fail

I don't think they'll sell them, but I could see them licensing them to other studios, if that's possible. Maybe to Universal or Paramount.

If Batman, Aquaman, and Flash all under perform or lose money, I could see them making a deal with Disney like Sony. :lol Here, take Superman and do something with it.

I don't think they'll sell them, but I could see them licensing them to other studios, if that's possible. Maybe to Universal or Paramount.

If Batman, Aquaman, and Flash all under perform or lose money, I could see them making a deal with Disney like Sony. :lol Here, take Superman and do something with it.
Federal regulators would have to get involved as this would IMO be a monopoly. Not sure if they could keep the movie rights and sell off the comics/merch division. I don't think that would make much sense.

WB would rather do their CW teeny shows than invest in the common sense big movies. Not sure why you'd want to expose your heavy hitters on a tv show while missing out on the big bucks in a feature film. The people in charge just want the easy tv money and turning woke for their HBO MAX movies. I feel bad for Cavill. Snapping necks, get beat up by Snyder's true love Batman, gets mustached then horribly CGI'd, now they don't want him at all and would rather Abrams make a Superbro movie instead. You think Snyder is too hardcore, the Harley and the Birds of Prey all look like prostitutes. Most of their movies are dark and dirty. WB has let the CW shows do all the big storylines on tv before their own big budget movies. What?

141 mil I see. #15 for the year.
That's $141M worldwide. It's had 3 weekends at the domestic box office and has only made $49M. By comparison Black Widow made $63M domestically in its first 2 days. I don't know how they compare as far as streaming revenue, but regardless I'm guessing WB was hoping for slightly better numbers. :lol

Edit: Oh, wait - this was free on HBO Max whereas BW cost $30. I think that answers the streaming revenue question.

I wonder what this means for the Peace Maker show? That show is already done. Judging from audience's response and social media, Peace Maker is not that popular. King Shark seems to be the most popular and not that much either.

I wonder what this means for the Peace Maker show? That show is already done. Judging from audience's response and social media, Peace Maker is not that popular. King Shark seems to be the most popular and not that much either.
No idea. People keep trying to turn John Cena into the next Dwayne Johnson. Cena seems like a likable enough guy, but he'll never have that kind of appeal. Plus he simply isn't talented enough to be the headliner of any major project. IMO.

No idea. People keep trying to turn John Cena into the next Dwayne Johnson. Cena seems like a likable enough guy, but he'll never have that kind of appeal. Plus he simply isn't talented enough to be the headliner of any major project. IMO.
Neither was Dwayne yet here we are. At least Cena isn’t fake and a sellout.

Federal regulators would have to get involved as this would IMO be a monopoly. Not sure if they could keep the movie rights and sell off the comics/merch division. I don't think that would make much sense.

WB would rather do their CW teeny shows than invest in the common sense big movies. Not sure why you'd want to expose your heavy hitters on a tv show while missing out on the big bucks in a feature film. The people in charge just want the easy tv money and turning woke for their HBO MAX movies. I feel bad for Cavill. Snapping necks, get beat up by Snyder's true love Batman, gets mustached then horribly CGI'd, now they don't want him at all and would rather Abrams make a Superbro movie instead. You think Snyder is too hardcore, the Harley and the Birds of Prey all look like prostitutes. Most of their movies are dark and dirty. WB has let the CW shows do all the big storylines on tv before their own big budget movies. What?
Plus, they won't let toys of their characters have guns. :lol

:lol Good one, lol.

[video]

I meant in terms of loving wrestling. Should have clarified.
How is Rock a fake and a sellout?
Guy only loves money and fame, which is fine, but refuses to admit it. Claims he loves wrestling, but goes 9 years without stepping inside a ring. Only returns to wrestling to promote movies. Dude is a fake, a sellout, a con artist.

Edit: To add, egotistical. Had to be told MINUTES before his second match against Cena that he was losing. Otherwise he wouldn’t have done it.

Guy only loves money and fame, which is fine, but refuses to admit it. Claims he loves wrestling, but goes 9 years without stepping inside a ring.
He's like 50 years old.

Only returns to wrestling to promote movies. Dude is a fake, a sellout, a con artist.
Like John Cena did on Saturday?🤔

Edit: To add, egotistical. Had to be told MINUTES before his second match against Cena that he was losing. Otherwise he wouldn’t have done it.

I wouldn't want to lose to Cena either. 🤭

I meant in terms of loving wrestling. Should have clarified.

Guy only loves money and fame, which is fine, but refuses to admit it. Claims he loves wrestling, but goes 9 years without stepping inside a ring. Only returns to wrestling to promote movies. Dude is a fake, a sellout, a con artist.

Well, considering that professional wrestling is one big con job and everything about it is fake, one would think you'd admire the guy for adhering to its core principles. :D

Back