1/6 Suicide Squad - 1/6th scale The Joker (Arkham Asylum Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
really glad that i didn't cancel this order.

IMG_6600.jpgIMG_6607.jpgIMG_6612.jpg

Mine came today as well. I'm blown away by the sculpt and paint apps. Really, it's a perfect likeness.

I'm also disappointed by lack of substance from inside the box. The box itself was great, and harkens back to the DX days with its magnetic closure and such. But a pair of hands and 1:1 trading cards aren't much to get excited about. The chair is awesome, as is the tailoring, but I would have liked a few more accessories to sprinkle around the floor.

The stand is way too big for my tastes, too. I'll probably just display him on the chair, even though I like to have the nameplates labeling each figure. Just not enough room in the detolf these days for a giant stand like that...

Either way, well worth the $100 I paid for him after points. The little guy looks so real he looks alive. Which is awesome, but equal parts creepy.

Really debating on getting this guy...I really want a Jared Leo Joker and I have a nice sum in rewards points...just trying to decide what to use them on with all the stuff I want between DC AND star wars.

I want the purple coat version but I don't know if I want to wait that long lol I like this headsculpt WAY more, too

Really debating on getting this guy...I really want a Jared Leo Joker and I have a nice sum in rewards points...just trying to decide what to use them on with all the stuff I want between DC AND star wars.

I want the purple coat version but I don't know if I want to wait that long lol I like this headsculpt WAY more, too

You can buy this sculpt on ebay for a few bucks.

That looking left is from Tuxedo version, right? I didn't know they do that too. I'm getting the "AA" version for my Purple coat version, it looks perfect.

The thing that I find most impressive about this figure is how detailed the tattoos are. You really don't get a sense of how small those details are unless you see it in person because we are used to seeing all these close up macro shots, which make them look larger than they are. That "J" , the star and the "Damaged" as well as the scars are incredibly tiny.

Regardless of how you feel about the joker having tattoos, this detail work by Hot Toys is impressive.

Great work by HT- just when you think they have topped themselves...well worth the cost

Back