1/6 Suicide Squad - 1/6th scale The Joker (Arkham Asylum Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine was suposed to ship next week but I pushed it back with a payment plan as I have too much coming at the moment. Still super excited to get him.

Can anybody who owns him set him up on the chair and put armored Bats behind him? Thats how I wanna display him.

Is everyone else saying it is shipping soon? I got an email a while back saying it was pushed back also, and on my payment page it's saying February. Then again for some reason I got my emails later than other people so maybe I will get notification soon also - perhaps it's because I live in the UK?

I have a full pay order from Sideshow and the last notification I got was that it was pushed back to February.

Got my two week shipping soon notice for the 11th of January. Coming sooner than the projected February date.

Just got my notice too. Contemplating contacting customer service and seeing if I can move the NRD and eat the $50 in rewards points I used as I don't really want it.

Might be easier to find someone to buy it off you at retail price so you don't lose the $50.

Mine was suposed to ship next week but I pushed it back with a payment plan as I have too much coming at the moment. Still super excited to get him.

Can anybody who owns him set him up on the chair and put armored Bats behind him? Thats how I wanna display him.

I can when I get home from movies. any pose in particular u want? just generic stalking pose?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still haven't got mine :( I can't wait to get this one, as barebones as it is it looks like it's all about that sculpt! The DC line has been killing it, not just with the sculpts but with the body proportions also. Comparing the musculature to the Marvel one's I have they just seem like thin dolls. I'm looking at you Amazing Amazing-Spiderman 2, would be perfect if it had more body weight to it, still contemplating selling it.

I can when I get home from movies. any pose in particular u want? just generic stalking pose?

Man, you are the best!!! Because I wanna make sure they look good together before I have Joker ship.
Um... just put him behind Joker, who sits on the chair. Like he is about to grab him and rough him up or so. :) Many thanks, man! I appreciate it!

was in a slight rush today, will take more if u want once I get more time!

114f10d10c313d151099d494c920fdc9.jpg

1347e35b8fc08806494de6e4ee49b08b.jpg

Back