1/6 Suicide Squad - 1/6th scale The Joker (Arkham Asylum Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Keeping my order too with the RP I used its stupid to do so, now I'm wondering to wait because a Tux clothing line will come in cheaper for Joker.

d279e7605edf0ae53a36c7571b9170e6.jpg
690050105b25ab2a7e071386874d87bd.jpg
f413fd8c928ffe2f7f8b0bf909c7324e.jpg

Nice figure [emoji1360]

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

So have most people cancelled their order for this? I'm still getting it. I think it's worth the wait and unique enough also.

still interested in the tux version also, just hoping they change the sculpt.

Nah, i am still getting this. Still love it. ALWAYS wanted a straight jacket Joker in my collection, plus I loved what Leto did, so its a must for me. :)

Wish they would've given Joker some expression to change that dead souless look. I would love an Arkham Joker too, but not with that face.

That's because he is, he said they keept him in a black hole of confusion. Meaning he was doped up all the time. To keep him from being able to make any plans or hurt anyone.

Wish they would've given Joker some expression to change that dead souless look. I would love an Arkham Joker too, but not with that face.

To be fair, Leto had a couple "dead, soulless" looks.

maxresdefault.jpg

This was the only pic I could find of this exact shot. It looks like what the figure was based on.

Fantastic review and shots. The figure looks phenomenal, can't wait for it to release from Sideshow. Still only wish that the eyes at the bottom were dark and more wrinkles there to give the more intense look from the promo's, but the figure still look outstanding nonetheless, especially in good quality pictures and footage.

Please enjoy our new latest review :) also please subscribe if you like it, It is my birthday tomorrow and I would love to hit the 600 mark :)

Back