1/6 Suicide Squad - 1/6th scale The Joker (Arkham Asylum Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it true that this figure will arrive in certain UK shops by the end of next week?

Pre-ordered mine from Forbidden Planet in UK and it's current status is waiting for info from suppliers. Going on past purchases, I wouldn't be suprised if it wasn't until after xmas that we get it.

I'm eagerly looking forward to seeing more pictures of Batfleck and this Joker together

quick picture
o6ITkQA.jpg

Nice work, lord-22

Quick question: Did the base come with an attachable piece to make it green like in the proto, or is it purely matte black?

Buddy of mine just got back from HK and bought this. He was kind enough to let me take some pics and do a review. Imo, this figure is the damn business, however I knew what I was getting. I'm no pro reviewer, so don't expect articulation and a strip down of this figure. I save that for guys like the Clipper King and Dean Knight. Just wanted to give folks an idea of what they're getting. If you watch the video, wait for the deltolf shots at the end. They're phenomenal, but the pics and vid still don't do it justice. My friend may not get his figure back. Lol. [emoji7]

8993a1feac288b66f50d7c14d881053f.jpg
1224d47a1889383dc674246ad1054e5e.jpg
59b1da9b809458d75e473d513e30c871.jpg
31fb37b5b3b3e697951f02a875a939ed.jpg
f22b43d70549432503ef1e5c329f5cfd.jpg
76254bcf19d887412cc6d830fa372576.jpg
e332af5e1d912ff6924ab0144498d201.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
9eff10e8435fc0ca2b9ce2b9c092aa09.jpg

Great review and pics, I'm really looking forward to getting it again.

Almost as much as I am in the hoping of a Batfleck with Joker in Arkham Asylum film, my god the aesthetics of the two together and the slight horror aspect already in the film would be amazing.

I Am Toys, if you still have the figure could you do a couple of pictures with the jacket moved to the side and down a little like in the promo pics to show the neck sculpt and tattoos, please.

Does that base fit into a Detolf without having to angle it like in that video? Don't really like them bases if I'm honest.

Great review and pics, I'm really looking forward to getting it again.

Almost as much as I am in the hoping of a Batfleck with Joker in Arkham Asylum film, my god the aesthetics of the two together and the slight horror aspect already in the film would be amazing.

Thanks. And I agree. The two together in the movie would be great.

I Am Toys, if you still have the figure could you do a couple of pictures with the jacket moved to the side and down a little like in the promo pics to show the neck sculpt and tattoos, please.

I will try to futz around with it tonight. I have it for one more day.

Does that base fit into a Detolf without having to angle it like in that video? Don't really like them bases if I'm honest.

You won't have to angle it. I purposely have the diorama background and the figure closer to the front, so you will have room to position it just about anywhere you want.

Yeah WW is definitely needed. Hopefully the delays will be well worth it.

Am i the only one that thinks the overall shape of the ht joker heads, particularly this one, just looks off? I can't quite put my finger on it... Also shouldn't the hair be almost neon green?

Great looking figure though

Looks really good. I cancelled to stick with just the purple coat version but I have some reward points to get rid of so I may use them on this. It days December still but I'm guessing beginning January we'll get this in.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Back