1/6 Suicide Squad - 1/6th scale The Joker (Arkham Asylum Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know it is just a set up picture, but can't help but notice there is no Rebreather Batman in that line up.
He's there just not in the display yet.
IMG_5534.JPG

Is there any reason that Hot Toys keeps delaying all their figures. I know that most of the time they get delayed a month or so but this is getting ridiculous. Look at the Batman (BvS), Deadpool, Cpt. America, Wonder Woman, Drax...
Last time I checked, you can't rush quality.

Last time I checked, Hot Toys are made of people. They take breaks here and there, make mistakes here and there.

Delays are inevitable. Best thing to do is be patient.
It comes out when it comes out, not when you want it to come out.

Sent from my XT1225 using Tapatalk

Sure, I don't 'blame' them. But over the years I noticed the delays are happening with more figures. I can wait.
It's just that my empty Detolf-cabinet keeps reminding me that BvS Superman, Batman and a bunch of others should arrive within the next 2 months. :monkey3

Batman sure looks a lot taller than the Joker in the picture that Mikey posted. Although it could be the angle the picture was taken in.

Jared Leto is only 5'9" but of course that could have nothing to do with the character if they wanted him taller. I don't mind him being shorter than bats. He's never been able to match Batman strength but in pure evil and wickedness and a willing to do anything and everything to carry out his plans the joker wins every time and people die. Batman has no defense for that except to catch him and put him away before he can send his minions to do more harm.

Why is Silver Jacket Joker not on display, but Mr. (****ing) Grin & EyeBall guy are?!

Yeah that's pretty much how I feel about it. Gonna be pissed if they pull a Yellowjacket or Ultron Sentry on the Silver Jacker version.

You guys don't think hot toys will take advantage of the silver jacket joker? I figured they already have the body and head sculpt from the other versions and all the effort from their end is tailoring. What are your thoughts?

You guys don't think hot toys will take advantage of the silver jacket joker? I figured they already have the body and head sculpt from the other versions and all the effort from their end is tailoring. What are your thoughts?

I need a gangsta/to love me better/than all the others dooooooooo............ [that song REALLY does not leave your had once you hear it]

I don't know WHY they are being so coy with Silver Jacket. I really really don't. And its driving me crazy. Because I want him, really really BAD. I am delaying ordering Dr. Strange over this; I don't want to have a bunch of stuff due at once and I already have Harl on PO, and she's going to *need* her other half. Am about to throw up my hands, say "eff it!" and order Purple coat. If Silver jacket shows up, why then I will have two Jokers. The more the merrier.

First they throw CW Bucky into a Chitauri wormhole or something [what else could explain the delay over this SIMPLE fig with few accessories!] and now they play coy with the Joker everybody really wants. I love to hate you, HT.

...No, wait! I just used my $20 code to buy Leto Arkham Joker. I'm just too scared we wont ever get Silver jacket, and that is the head sculpt I REALLY want. Indecision! Gah I hate you HT.

I need a gangsta/to love me better/than all the others dooooooooo............ [that song REALLY does not leave your had once you hear it]

I don't know WHY they are being so coy with Silver Jacket. I really really don't. And its driving me crazy. Because I want him, really really BAD. I am delaying ordering Dr. Strange over this; I don't want to have a bunch of stuff due at once and I already have Harl on PO, and she's going to *need* her other half. Am about to throw up my hands, say "eff it!" and order Purple coat. If Silver jacket shows up, why then I will have two Jokers. The more the merrier.

First they throw CW Bucky into a Chitauri wormhole or something [what else could explain the delay over this SIMPLE fig with few accessories!] and now they play coy with the Joker everybody really wants. I love to hate you, HT.

...No, wait! I just used my $20 code to buy Leto Arkham Joker. I'm just too scared we wont ever get Silver jacket, and that is the head sculpt I REALLY want. Indecision! Gah I hate you HT.

tumblr_o9eb8gBoRB1ueqtt4o1_540.gif

This is serious business! :wink1:

But so be it.

Worst comes to worst, I'll lose my NRD on someone or end up with duplicates of one character, but oh well. Lots of people do that anyways.

Back