1/6 Suicide Squad - 1/6th scale The Joker (Arkham Asylum Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm interested to see if thats the case too. Hopefully they did the full body for this one

I'm guessing it doesn't. Just on the rubber neck to chest area is my guess. A body similar to Luke Skywalker. The importance of this figure is to fit into the straight jacket, not show off the tats. If the tats were there, I would have to imagine it would be in the description and have a pic of them. So I don't think this will have the 'standard' Joker body the rest of the SS Joker figures will have. The other looks (purple and sliver jackets for example) have exposed torsos that would require the full tattooed body.

I'm guessing it doesn't. Just on the rubber neck to chest area is my guess. A body similar to Luke Skywalker. The importance of this figure is to fit into the straight jacket, not show off the tats. If the tats were there, I would have to imagine it would be in the description and have a pic of them. So I don't think this will have the 'standard' Joker body the rest of the SS Joker figures will have. The other looks (purple and sliver jackets for example) have exposed torsos that would require the full tattooed body.

Roadblock had a full tattoo and it is not listed in the description either....so until we see for sure, it's anyone's guess I think....but IMO it would make sense that it's fully tatted, since they will most likely have figured that into their scheduled releases of the character..

I think that had more to do with hiding the minuscule body they used for Roadblock :lol I canceled my order for him once I saw they didn't put him on the T-800 body.

If the body doesn't have the full tattoos he can keep the black top on.

Ledger Joker gets the straitjacket and an orange Blackgate Prison uniform.

They'll have to fight over the chair. :lol

Sounds awesome :clap Where are you getting the Blackgate outfit from?

Fight over the chair? "We're gonna have.........tryouts. Make it fast" :rotfl

From Asmus:

https://adartwork.tw-blog.com/index...ct&keyword=prison&category_id=0&product_id=89

I broke my rule about not buying Asmus after their Bank Robber Joker outfit fiasco - they showed the HT outfit in their promo photos, but the actual product was terrible and nothing like it. And they continued to promote the HT photos even when it was in stock.

However, the Blackgate uniform actually turned out better than their prototype photos according to this review (at least with more accurate shoes):

"You wanna know how I got these scars? Well, we were playing musical chairs and things got, uh, a little rough..."

Nice :clap
They're work is a little hit and miss sometimes, hopefully that outfit is a good one :)

"You wanna know how I got these scars? Well, we were playing musical chairs and things got, uh, a little rough..."
:rotfl

knf4g1t.jpg

:lol

kinda wants this, his look is growing on me. but since this look of the joker is firmly rooted in a movie i have not seen will def need to see first. determine if i like the letoker.

I've said it before but it's not that he has tattoos so much. I'm not a big fan of them for the character but I guess whatever. For me it's how Joker specific the tattoos he has are. It makes him look less like The Joker but more like some Joker obsessed fanboy.

If he's Jason Todd, that'll suit me. It can't be as bad as the lame and unnecessary introduction of 'Robin' in The Dark Knight Rises.

See the thing is Nolan intended to make him Nightwing, but the whole DC Universe pigeonholed any plans he had.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

I think more than anything Blake's name actually being Robin was just a wink towards the fans. Yeah he was a sidekick of sorts to Batman but I think he was more meant to be someone inspired by Batman who could take on the mantle. I didn't see him as literally being the same character from the comics but rather just slightly inspired by.

Even so, Nightwing was D ick Grayson of 'The Flying Graysons', orphaned and taken in as Bruce's ward at a young age. Becoming first Robin, and later Nightwing.

His appearance in comic book history feels indelibly established. Then Nolan brings in this older policeman from nowhere and he gets the label 'Robin'. Worse still, it's late in Batman's career.

TDKR for me is the weakest of the trilogy. Almost directionless, rushing to wrap things up.

The only thing that bothered me in the earlier films was the death of Two-Face before he even got a chance to establish himself as a villain. Comparable to killing off Nicholson's Joker, condensing decades of comic book history.

Great post - firstly, as a huge Bat-fan, have to say TDKR really infuriates me... it's great in places, but ultimately gets so much wrong! It's funny too that BvS gets slagged off because Luthor knew Batman and Superman's identities, yet John Blake says he knew Bruce was Batman because of a 'look' he gave him as a kid... and nothing is said!

Also, agree with your take on Two-Face, which is made all the more annoying by the fact that he is the Bat Villain he get's most right in my opinion... I would have loved to see more of him in TDKR.

Last point, is that we all know the tragedy of Heath Ledger's death - but I do think there should have been at least one mention of the Joker in TDKR... maybe even a scene (during the prison break) that mirror's his first appearance in TDK... seen from behind in prison garb, and just hear his laugh... a nice nod to Heath I would have thought too.

Great post - firstly, as a huge Bat-fan, have to say TDKR really infuriates me... it's great in places, but ultimately gets so much wrong! It's funny too that BvS gets slagged off because Luthor knew Batman and Superman's identities, yet John Blake says he knew Bruce was Batman because of a 'look' he gave him as a kid... and nothing is said!

Seems to be the only defense people have for BvS is to bash other movies that included equally stupid things in them. Even Snyder himself never seems to have any explanation for the dumb things he did other then, "Well, Batman killed in the Burton, and Nolan movies. Why's everyone mad at me?! :(" Totally ignoring the fact that plenty of people call those films out as well.

Back