1/6 Suicide Squad - 1/6th scale The Joker (Arkham Asylum Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The greatest potentials for Joker figures IMO are:

Silver Jacket, maroon shirt
Tux
Purple jacket w/Arkham sweats and/or Batman leggings w/ boxers and combat boots

The purple jacket is probably the most likely based on the Arkham pants already being done and being the most publicized look. I would like them to throw in the leggings pants with it though since its the same jacket and milking it for two releases would just be a low blow.

The Tux would be my preferred choice as its a classic look. Silver jacket would be a good one, but I'm just not sure how many variants he could get. I'd say at least two of these could happen, not sure if all three or anything beyond them though.

The tux to me is a cool look but also very specific to one story and I don't know that I'd really consider it a classic look. I'd rather pick a second version after seeing the film and what he wears the most. I think the straight jacket look is more classic because we've seen him in one multiple times in comics, shows, etc.

I think you guys are forgetting his White Suit/Night Club outfit that he wears during the Monster T meeting and car chase:

suicide-squad-joker-harley-monster-t.jpg

I'll probably only be able to get this figure, now I'm getting kinda thankful for that :rotfl

So many goddamn costume changes :lol

We're all so familiar with the comic Joker - purple tail suit etc., that we hope (and expect) him to wear that... but it's not an 'actual' costume like Batman or Superman... just flamboyant clothing... which was meant to be black anyway, print limitations meant they used purple. Let's face it, none of us wear the same clothes every day, and we don't know the time frame the scenes encompass so it's no problem for me.
I like this figure, would make for a great diorama in a padded cell.

I love the outfit. Already have Purple Jokers, Tux "like" Joker, and grey thrift suit Joker.

Joker jacketed up at Arkham is pretty damn iconic in itself. Doubt i'll feel the need to buy more unless it comes with another killer HS.

With that said I do feel this could have came with the purple disco jacket, cane, and a few more hands. Old HT would have given us that.

Last edited:
I like all the costume changes and how most of the outfits incorporate the traditional purple color we associate with Joker. Even with the white jacket, his bowtie, gun holster, and shoe laces are purple.

Even though I have no interest in the Arkham Joker, I think the figure works well as a stand alone Joker collectible because of the somewhat traditional design of the character, but also because it shows the joker wearing an outfit that's significant to the character's history, yet you rarely see any collectibles depicting him wearing the Arkham outfit for some reason.

Having said that, I want a purple coat joker since that seems to be his main outfit. The tuxedo version is tempting if it comes with two head sculpts.

It's tempting to get this.

Put the strait jacket and on a narrow shoulder with one of my spare Ledger Joker heads (and a pair of trousers!)

Then use the Suicide Joker body and head with the Arkham trousers (as long as the body has all the tattoos).

Sounds like a good plan :hi5:

I would think they're making one base body for the Leto Joker that has all the tattoos. It seems odd that they'd only do the tattoos that are visible on this figure and leave off the rest but who knows.

I would think they're making one base body for the Leto Joker that has all the tattoos. It seems odd that they'd only do the tattoos that are visible on this figure and leave off the rest but who knows.

I doubt they did, I would bet money the tats are on the rest of his body.

I doubt they did, I would bet money the tats are on the rest of his body.
Yeah I think so too. The body is likely already developed at this point. They probably will use the same one with various outfits and head sculpts. I can't see a reason why they'd develop a unique body for the character and only paint part of it.

Back