1/6 Suicide Squad - 1/6th scale The Joker (Arkham Asylum Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The funny thing is, I work in a GameStop so I get my fair share of raging nerds, and the consensus is that we prefer him to be Jason Todd trying his hardest to make himself the joker. (The tattoos and such being overcompensation.)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Im in the camp that doesn't believe it will end up that way...however, if they did, it'll be such a ballsy move...and interesting at that.

Are you sure about that? I thought only SS carried the Toy Fair Exclusives?

Yup.

When the 2014 Toy Fairs figures weren't selling for a year, Sideshow sent a lot of their stock to online stores like bigbadtoystore, TA, alterego, etc.

They got a **** ton of the Bank Robber Joker exclusive.

I'll be buying regardless if the film is a success or not. I'm an avid collector of all things 1/6 Batman, so this is a must have for me. I think the film will be good though, for the record.

But why couldn't they at least give him the purple jacket and cane? If he had those two extras I'd be all in but right now I'm on the fence. I feel like they have to start releasing some joker figures soon, no? And Harley Quinn is a MUST have for me as well.

I know for sure I want suit Joker and Harley. But the question is do I want this version of Joker too? It's cool as hell but idk.

It's not every day you get an Arkham inmate Joker!

But why couldn't they at least give him the purple jacket and cane? If he had those two extras I'd be all in but right now I'm on the fence. I feel like they have to start releasing some joker figures soon, no? And Harley Quinn is a MUST have for me as well.

They're baiting people with a barebones figure at first while people are craving figures from Suicide Squad, and then when everyone's arrive they'll announce a new Joker with the coat, cane, an alternate laughing sculpt, a bunch of knives, and his purple pistol. Just a guess. :lol

They're baiting people with a barebones figure at first while people are craving figures from Suicide Squad, and then when everyone's arrive they'll announce a new Joker with the coat, cane, an alternate laughing sculpt, a bunch of knives, and his purple pistol. Just a guess. :lol

yep they got us by the b****....:lol

Pretty good guess :lol

last year's inferno raiden and tank is still in stock at ss.

bought inferno raiden for 220 shipped on ebay and luke for around 210 shipped if I remember.. saved $120 on raiden and not sure how much Luke was on SS for.

I'm just going to wait on these guys if it means I can save that much $$$.

Yes, but this is not another re-made IM, or a $300 org. price Raiden, that many did not know who it was.......comparing 2 figures, from video games & movies, and esp. IM repaints does not equate....very apples & oranges.....I can have this guy all by himself, and everyone will know who the heck he is.

And lighting him like that is exactly how I envisioned as well, just like the proto pics...killer...:D

I bit and Pre Ordered. I was thinking of making a joker in a straight jacket and this looks better than what i was looking at. If i really don't like the movie i will just put the outfit on one my DX11 Jokers.

It's a good looking figure, however there are several problems
1) Lame facial expression, if they insist to do this face plate, should come with a laugh face plate as well
2) Lack of accessories
3) i rather prefer it comes with the purple coat, you know the Empire cover one

With all these being said, it's a great figure, but I'd wait for the suit and Empire version joker, plus a laugh place plate

Yes, but this is not another re-made IM, or a $300 org. price Raiden, that many did not know who it was.......comparing 2 figures, from video games & movies, and esp. IM repaints does not equate....very apples & oranges.....I can have this guy all by himself, and everyone will know who the heck he is.

And lighting him like that is exactly how I envisioned as well, just like the proto pics...killer...:D

Exactly- Joker first version of him from this film compared to some variants? This will sell out....

Exactly- Joker first version of him from this film compared to some variants? This will sell out....

:goodpost::clap:hi5: damn skippy he will....;) the other thing about ordering from SS is reward points, while maybe not a big deal for some, it dropped my Nightmare Bats to $160, so shipping differences, and I like SS CS as well, etc...I use SS first, then Ebay or LCBS, and BBTS if I can't find better, and BBTS only got what didn't sell last year......

ill they anin't!
:goodpost::clap:hi5: damn skippy he will....;) the other thing about ordering from SS is reward points, while maybe not a big deal for some, it dropped my Nightmare Bats to $160, so shipping differences, and I like SS CS as well, etc...I use SS first, then Ebay or LCBS, and BBTS if I can't find better, and BBTS only got what didn't sell last year......

Precisely- this and Knightmare Bats are very strong contenders to sell out- Maria Hill thay are NOT:lol

Back