1/6 Suicide Squad - 1/6th scale The Joker (Arkham Asylum Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For whatever reason, I really like this figure and have ordered it despite disliking the head tattoo and the teeth. :slap :lol

Can't wait for the scene where Leto gets brought back to Arkham with "The Sound of Silence" playing.

I think we all liked Linkin Park before it was cool not to like them anymore. I did anyways.

star ace as my full attention now, glad i didnt preorder this because i wasnt that interested to begin with.

Hey, don't trash Lincoln P. Lol. Last song I really enjoyed though was Shadow of the Day. Still love that f'n song.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think we all liked Linkin Park before it was cool not to like them anymore. I did anyways.

I still love them. Will always be one of my favorite bands! Ready for album #7, what Mike Shinoda is saying will be their best album.

honestly if the tattoos were different, it wouldn't be as bad.

but "DAMAGED"??? It's like what a hormonal teenage emo kid thinks is cool.

honestly if the tattoos were different, it wouldn't be as bad.

but "DAMAGED"??? It's like what a hormonal teenage emo kid thinks is cool.

Lol. Our posts show a mutual agreement. Haha. #emo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I still love them. Will always be one of my favorite bands! Ready for album #7, what Mike Shinoda is saying will be their best album.

Every band says their next album will be their best. That's true 0% of the time. I also like LP.

Every band says their next album will be their best. That's true 0% of the time. I also like LP.

Y'know...I just want ONE band or performer to come out and say "my next album will be...ok. Passable. It'll suffice. Nothing to write home about. If you enjoy it, great. If not, well...don't say I never warned you"

True, I suppose. However, as someone who's followed them since the Hybrid Theory days, I don't think I've heard Mike say that before. I'm hoping its at least on par with their early albums. I like their newer stuff but something, anything, comparative to their older stuff would be nice. Not even The Hunting Party had that sound and its the closest they've been to it since Minutes to Midnight.

PO'd I Can't wait xD
dg.jpg
So there's this theory going around that the joker is actually **** Grayson, which makes [the studio] debunking Jason true..

Back