• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sue Storm / Invisible Woman Statue by Rockin' Jelly Bean

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Revol

Super Freak
Reaction score
Payment: is via Paypal only. Price is in USD, but if you are a Eurozone resident we can discuss payment in Euro, as it will be easier for both of us.

Postage: I am based in Europe, so shipping will be at international rates for US/Canada (rest of the world please inquire).

Up for sale is my rare Sue Storm / Invisible Woman statue by the Japanese artist Rockin' Jelly Bean.

From the Sideshow description:
Sideshow Collectibles proudly presents the Invisible Woman Super Mixture Model by Japan's leading Low-Brow artist "ROCKIN' JELLY BEAN"! With fans worldwide devoted to his enthusiastic and eccentric pop style, this is a dream collaboration with Marvel Comics. The Fantastic Four's Invisible Woman is reborn in a cute and glamorous "RJB" version soft vinyl figure! This dynamic match of American Hero and Rockin' Jelly Bean at its best also features the amazing dimensional work from the rising paint master YATAKE. Crafted of roto-molded vinyl and PVC materials, the Invisible Woman Super Mixture Model is an outstanding addition to any collection.

Please note the statue was designed to actually balance on the base, with two small plastic wedges under her heels. She is remarkably well balanced and stable. She is in great condition and was displayed behind glass in a smoke free home. The cardboard box however is worn, with the glue on one of the box joints come loose, but this can be easily fixed with some paper glue (see pics).

I am asking $250 plus postage.

Pics:

Box pics:

Last edited:
Back