Statue Sucker Punch 1/4 Scale Statues by Gentle Giant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there a reason UC is only offering one of the girls as a pre-order and not the others? I don't want to have to order one here, one there, and another elsewhere?

Baby Doll is just the first piece to be solicited. The others will be offered later.

I got a look at a full sequence (with about 90% finished FX) last week. Yeah... this movie is gonna be kinda popular.

Re: Sucker Punch quarter scale statues! Nuts!

These will be available to pre-order on Monday, September 27th at 10 AM PST.
Thanks. I see the sucker punch tab on the gentle giant website but they aren't showing anything for it. You would think they would be more like SS.

It's all out of Snyder's head.

which are all borrowed materials from sin city, a dozen anime, matrix, alice in wonderland, etc. i can hardly spot anything original from the trailer, but yeah... i'll still see it. of course.

...except that it looks a hell of a lot cooler than any of the movies you mentioned.

if he borrowed all the cool stuff he could find and condense it into a 2 minutes clip, of course it's gonna look cool. problem is... is the film itself going to be cool?

the 1st matrix is cool. sin city(both the film and the books) is cool. synder's watchmen is an abomination(of its source material).

I have already pre ordered this statue. You can pre order in places like razoredgecollectors.com, urban-collector.com and entertainmentearth.com.....

none of them charge your card until it is ready for shipping. ome charge you a 10% nonrefundable deposit, which is fine, but remember that if you pay using Paypal, it might be charge fully at check out......

Make sure you read the poilcy for cancelation, casue some do not charge a cancelation fee, but some do....

I think it is coming out in March but I got my order taken care of and I will be on the look out for Amber, my favorite...

if he borrowed all the cool stuff he could find and condense it into a 2 minutes clip, of course it's gonna look cool. problem is... is the film itself going to be cool?

the 1st matrix is cool. sin city(both the film and the books) is cool. synder's watchmen is an abomination(of its source material).

I thought The Matrix and Sin City both sucked. Watching Watchmen was much more enjoyable than reading it, but neither were anything I will do again.

Personally, Sucker Punch evokes none of those and I suspect that has a lot to do with me looking forward to opening night.

I thought The Matrix and Sin City both sucked. Watching Watchmen was much more enjoyable than reading it, but neither were anything I will do again.

Personally, Sucker Punch evokes none of those and I suspect that has a lot to do with me looking forward to opening night.

matrix n sin city were critically lauded, adored by both geeks and critics alike, hardly the measurement for a sucky movie.

sucker punch has tough girls with big guns in kinky uniforms, exactly the kind of girls that would feel right at home in the old town of sin city. as for the matrix influence, look at the slo-mo, shots choreography and composition. exhibit a:

suckerpunch2.JPG

trinity.jpg

not saying the film will be bad, but it's hardly original.

Eh. There's not too much Matrix-like stuff in Sucker Punch.

This will easily be his most original film, and not just because it's from his own original screenplay and not based on another work. There's a lot about it that separates it from his other films.

And, yes, there are elements derived from other genres and films within it... but that's actually by design and part of the point. It'll make sense when you see it.

Zack has started cutting the next trailer. Not sure when it'll eventually be released, but this one actually focuses a little more on the plot/story. The teaser was essentially just a "sizzle reel".

Matrix, Sin City and Watchmen were all good movies in my book.

yes it was, hence the question mark. you meant rhetorical.

Last edited:
Back