Statue Sucker Punch 1/4 Scale Statues by Gentle Giant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sucker Punch quarter scale statues! Nuts!

I love this statues but if I don't love the movie it would feel like a waste to me. It seems like a pretty premature release but maybe that is a good thing for them.

i'm waiting for actual production photos. my last few busts were bleh although their 1/4 scales look nice. definitely going to watch this

I love this statues but if I don't love the movie it would feel like a waste to me. It seems like a pretty premature release but maybe that is a good thing for them.

Yeah...I agree...but the sculpt is amazing! Definitely a piece of art!

The movie looks amazing tho!! But thats the same thing I said about The Watchmen and that movie was GARBAGE!

I must admit, the comic was a little over my head when it first came out. It makes more sense to me now. :lol

Ur old....I was like 4 when that came out. :lol

BTW....Is Sucker Punch a book or something...or just something Synder wrote himself?

Those pieces look great. Does anyone know when they will be available to buy? I see that urban collector is taking pre-orders for baby doll.

Everything about this movie is looking fantastic.

These statues are fantastic pieces.

Any news on if someone (please let it be Hot Toy's) has the license for 1/6 figures yet?

Is there a reason UC is only offering one of the girls as a pre-order and not the others? I don't want to have to order one here, one there, and another elsewhere?

Back