Statue Sucker Punch 1/4 Scale Statues by Gentle Giant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sucker Punch quarter scale statues! Nuts!

This will be like their Harry Potter PF's..Amazing statues that will never see the light of day.

I've been ooohinng and ahhhing over those pieces since the first SDCC photos posted. I think they may be my favorite item I've seen from the show (prototype wise). Whoever is painting these prototypes is a phenomenal painter. And the sculpting is just crazy. Unfortunately, I have a feeling the actual production pieces will be a FAR cry from what we're seeing here.

However, if they do turn out to be fairly well done, I'll buy them all. Great work Gentle Giant!

^^^

:exactly:...............if the final pieces look that good, I'm all in

The only one I want and need is Babydoll. Hopefully they'll come out with at least that one. :D

been wanting to see this movie since I first heard about it. it sounds like some live-action american anime. those statues look great. hope we get some 1/6 scale figures from it too.

Geesh, kinda jumping the gun on the scale don't ya think?

I mean...those are giant pieces for a movie that's not so giant...

1/6 seems more logical...they do look nice though.

M.

Anybody think these could just be one ups (or whatever they are called) and they will shrink em down and produce em? :lol

you guys dont hold out much hope at all for GG. are they that bad? i dont have much experience with them, only own their slave leia full statue and i thought that was a perfect proto-to-final piece as i've ever seen. what makes you doubt GG? i'm really curious since i want these babes to turn out well.

Plain and simple....if the prod pieces come out this good and the movie doesnt blow I will buy!

Hell if the movie does turn out to be trash and they still come out looking this great then I still might get them :D

I must have gone back to these things about 20 times, they are simply stunning in person.

<object width="853" height="505"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/vHgy_p0KW3A&hl=en_US&fs=1?rel=0&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/vHgy_p0KW3A&hl=en_US&fs=1?rel=0&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>

Back