Statue Sucker Punch 1/4 Scale Statues by Gentle Giant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool pics, Geoffrey, Congrats! :clap

:rotfl:rotfl you guys are welcome to rob me anytime.

Let us know when you not home so we can come over and steal your Sideshow stuff! :yess:

Good news for me, GG hooked me up! I guess I will be buying from them!

Great newsa, OTF! :clap

Hate it sometimes when shipper sends signature required package and I miss delivery on a Friday.

Need to wait a couple more days.

I hate when that happens. :mad:

I'm looking for grabbing one of these, but I have a question guys that intrigues me, what's the actual scale of these girls? How do they do compared to the average sized premium format statues, can they be displayed together?

Here's a quick comparison shot of my Babydoll with my X-23 for you, Fu Manchu. :D

002-7.jpg

Edit: Man I have to dust my X-23! :lol

Wow, thank you a lot buddy! That pic is pretty explanatory. Exact 18 inches mark, thats a precise 1/4 scale in my book.

Congrats for the Baby Doll by the way, that's really a nice score :)

Great newsa, OTF! :clap
Thanks bud! I was really surprised when I was taken care of. I mean I called every Comic shop in my area and they didn't have any SP stuff. In fact all of them said they didn't bother to order them because they didn't think anyone would buy them.

At RebelScum GG stated the only reason all the girls are going to see the light of day is because they were working on the prototypes way before the film came out and when it bombed at the BO, it was too late to scrap the project because of the investment they had made in to the line. I think that's why we aren't going to see anymore Mini Busts. The line is moving pretty good, but as cool as Amber is she is still available and for some reason I don't think Rocket is going to sell very well.

I hope it continues to do well so maybe we will see a scaled Pink Rabit with Amber. You know like the scale of GG's Biker Scout and speeder.

Last edited:
Wow, thank you a lot buddy! That pic is pretty explanatory. Exact 18 inches mark, thats a precise 1/4 scale in my book.

Congrats for the Baby Doll by the way, that's really a nice score :)

they aren't 1/4 scale. GG just printed the line out at that size. if they were true 1/4 scale, baby doll would be about the same size as the wolverine PF

Back