Statue Sucker Punch 1/4 Scale Statues by Gentle Giant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for caring man, yeah it's not cool. UPS wasn't helpful at all. I guess it's up to BBTS. I order most of y stuff from them so I hope it all works out. I just can't believe someone stole the package.

Sorry to hear about your package being stolen. :(

I assume you've contacted BBTS and hopefully they're looking into it.

Sorry to hear about your package being stolen. :(

I assume you've contacted BBTS and hopefully they're looking into it.

Yeah they put a tracer on it. They said I will get a full refund if UPS finds that it's lost. It's lost alright, but can they find that it was stolen and I'm SOL. Bottom line is I'm SOL because she's sold out. I might be selling my other SP stuff because I'm not going to pay scalper prices or have a incomplete set. I hate UPS. The drivers dont give a ____.

Yeah they put a tracer on it. They said I will get a full refund if UPS finds that it's lost. It's lost alright, but can they find that it was stolen and I'm SOL. Bottom line is I'm SOL because she's sold out. I might be selling my other SP stuff because I'm not going to pay scalper prices or have a incomplete set. I hate UPS. The drivers dont give a ____.

That really sucks to hear, man. Sorry you're going through this.

My box with SP was caved in on all sides. I had to make the driver wait while I opened and inspected it.

I've known people that have worked at UPS. It's not even the drivers that are the problem, it's really with the people at the distribution and truck loading facilities. Those people will kick and throw anything. The people I knew didn't even care, they just laughed about it like it was some big joke.

Sorry to hear that, sometimes my ups guy just put the package in front of the door, and its sign with "wall" WTF? I didn't sign anything and he just put there in front my door.

This is why i have everything shipped to my work address. If they left even a half eaten sandwich on my steps it'd be stolen:gah:

Sorry to hear that, sometimes my ups guy just put the package in front of the door, and its sign with "wall" WTF? I didn't sign anything and he just put there in front my door.

I'm fortunate to live in a fairly safe neighborhood and my front door is slightly concealed from the street. But, I usually have my stuff sent to work as well!

Got Sweet Pea the other day and I have to say I'm very impressed. GG is frequently a bit off with the busts - but these Sucker Punch statues have been exceptional. I considered cancelling, but I'm glad I didn't as Sweet Pea is the best of all of them. Sure, the holes in the base don't line up (Amber's didn't either) and I broke the strap on the helmet just by touching it. But the sculpt and paint are perfect and the extras like the chain and sword make it almost like a PF (not quite though).

Got Sweet Pea the other day and I have to say I'm very impressed. GG is frequently a bit off with the busts - but these Sucker Punch statues have been exceptional. I considered cancelling, but I'm glad I didn't as Sweet Pea is the best of all of them. Sure, the holes in the base don't line up (Amber's didn't either) and I broke the strap on the helmet just by touching it. But the sculpt and paint are perfect and the extras like the chain and sword make it almost like a PF (not quite though).

The strap on the helmet broke just by touching it?
Sheeeeesh talk about frageelay!

photo.php
photo.php

photo.php
photo.php

photo.php

photo.php

I'm fortunate to live in a fairly safe neighborhood and my front door is slightly concealed from the street. But, I usually have my stuff sent to work as well!
I do live in a safe city, but there are still scumbags no matter where you are. BBTS told me if they can't find the box I will get a full refund. They are sold out. I can't find on anywhere. This blows. If anyone sees a SweetPea on line PLEASE PM me! I knew I should had just got it from GG.

Hate it sometimes when shipper sends signature required package and I miss delivery on a Friday.

Need to wait a couple more days.

Back