Statue Sucker Punch 1/4 Scale Statues by Gentle Giant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got Sweet Pea today and she's beautiful! Really love her. 2 problems though. 1 the hole doesn't line up like most and I'm not going to try to bend the leg. 2 the hole in her hand doesn't allow the tip of the sword to be in front of the helmet. It still looks good, but the tip is on the side or more in the rear of the helmet. Oh and the fine detailed paint is not as good as the 1st two statues.

Quick question for anyone who has ordered off GG's website. Do they charge your card for a pre-order when the order is placed or when the item ships?

BAD ASS

9feee141.jpg

Last edited:
I will own this... this line has been so fun to be a part of absolutly estatic about this huge addition to the line... he is going to be tall and heavy and awesome very stoked for this.

Simply stunning-

001dkdb.jpg

Very strange yours and mine are the only SweePea statues that the tip of the sword is behind the helmet. There's no way mine can be put in front.

And no this one isn't Kinky...:clap well not on purpose. :monkey3

Very strange yours and mine are the only SweePea statues that the tip of the sword is behind the helmet. There's no way mine can be put in front.

Yer that's the only place the sword will go that fits into the hole in her hand,but i dont mind it's still a superb statue. Now bring on Rocket.

Back