Statue Sucker Punch 1/4 Scale Statues by Gentle Giant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope this is just a quick paint mock up of Rocket for Wonder Con display and not the final production piece... coz that face has problems..... the sculpt is not even right (compare to early prototype pictures).

BTW, I have a pair of Baby Dolls for sale in the buy and sale section, if anyone is interested.

Looks way better in person than on most of the pictures - simply amazing.

ggsweetpea04.jpg

ggsweetpea03.jpg

ggsweetpea02.jpg

Very nice, I get mine tomorrow. This is such a great line from GG.

Last edited:
Sweet Pea is in da house and she is AMAZING!!! Yeah one of the screw holes didn't line up but, it looks great regardless. Hands down the best line up of statues.

Sweet Pea is in da house and she is AMAZING!!! Yeah one of the screw holes didn't line up but, it looks great regardless. Hands down the best line up of statues.

I was told to use the post beneath the helmet until the issue is resolved, if that helps any. I had mine in the other leg before but swapped this weekend. I was too cowardly to attempt the dremmel fix. Also, I don't have one.:thud:

Was that from GG? are they sending out replacement bases?

Quick group shot. Yes Milla is there till the others arrive.
20120320_185606.jpg

I was told to use the post beneath the helmet until the issue is resolved, if that helps any. I had mine in the other leg before but swapped this weekend. I was too cowardly to attempt the dremmel fix. Also, I don't have one.:thud:

Does any body have Sweet Pea on preorder with a European Retailer. I was expecting it on the 21 March but I have now been told that Gentle Giant has delayed the second wave of releases until April?

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

Last edited:
Was that from GG? are they sending out replacement bases?

Yes, that was GG's advice. They said to do that "until the base issue is resolved and replacements are ready" so I guess it's something they're aware of. They didn't tell me to put it back in the box or anything so I'm assuming it's ok to display as is.

Does any body have Sweet Pea on preorder with a European Retailer. I was expecting it on the 21 March but I have now been told that Gentle Giant has delayed the second wave of releases until April?

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

Yes, I have ordered from a Dutch retailer.They got the statue on 19th or 20th of March and will send it out on thursday. I am expecting it to be here monday or tuesday next week. Luckily I preordered early enough to be in the first batch.
But I heard that my retailer will get the second batch end of March.
Hopefully you don't have to wait until end of April.

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

I bought her from a dutch retailer and he received sweet pea yesterday, i'm expecting her very soon :yess:

GG is saying that they don't even have replacements for Sweet Pea if any are broken! They are not re-doing the bases either. It will be fine with either of the screws in the base.

UPS says they dropped off Sweet Pea today, but she's not here. I called UPS, but it sounds like BBTS needs to handle it. Will I get a new one, or am I screwed? I'm so damn pissed off! I can't believe it was stolen!!!!!!!!!!!!

UPS says they dropped off Sweet Pea today, but she's not here. I called UPS, but it sounds like BBTS needs to handle it. Will I get a new one, or am I screwed? I'm so damn pissed off! I can't believe it was stolen!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not cool, good luck in dealing with all the parties, im sure you will be made whole. Have you checked with the neighbhors, sometimes they leave it with them.

Thanks for caring man, yeah it's not cool. UPS wasn't helpful at all. I guess it's up to BBTS. I order most of y stuff from them so I hope it all works out. I just can't believe someone stole the package.

GG is saying that they don't even have replacements for Sweet Pea if any are broken! They are not re-doing the bases either. It will be fine with either of the screws in the base.

Yeah, they posted a video and I managed to make it work. It made me nervous as hell though and they need to be more careful in the future. I think they just tried it a couple times and were like "Yeah, just cram it in there, it'll be fine."

Thanks for caring man, yeah it's not cool. UPS wasn't helpful at all. I guess it's up to BBTS. I order most of y stuff from them so I hope it all works out. I just can't believe someone stole the package.

Dude, I had a package stolen one time (I always suspected it was my landlord) and UPS didn't do a thing about it. Nothing was ever resolved. I hope you get this worked out, at least you are dealing with a company, mine was just a package from my parents and there was nothing I could do.

Back