Statue Sucker Punch 1/4 Scale Statues by Gentle Giant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't feel the need to own the Samurai - he's kind of interesting but...

Still dunno how someone can find anything interesting in such a meaningless... em, "char" :lol

104172%20-%20Abandon_Thread%20celestia%20princess%20trollestia.jpg

Still dunno how someone can find anything interesting in such a meaningless... em, "char" :lol
104172%20-%20Abandon_Thread%20celestia%20princess%20trollestia.jpg

To be honest I feel that way about Batmans char, :thwak now wait hold the :stick . I loved the movies. But could not see the excitement about having him. Until i seen the joker. Now I'm reading back issue. I think i like the joker more then the bat. To each his own. That's why i love these forums. I learn so much about char i never knew about. For example Crows & Worst. Not something i would own, but they look cool.

:peace

Very strange yours and mine are the only SweePea statues that the tip of the sword is behind the helmet. There's no way mine can be put in front.

Yer that's the only place the sword will go that fits into the hole in her hand,but i dont mind it's still a superb statue. Now bring on Rocket.

I asked GG direct and they said they weren't sure what happened but all sweetpeas sword tips only face the back.

The one that BBTS sent me got lost or stolen and they didn't have any to replace it. So I got one from GG. I GOT LUCKY.

I hope I can get that Samurai. We'll see. And I'm already kicking myself for not being able to get the Sucker Punch ladies.

I ordered from TFAW.
Originally their site said June 27th ship date, but when GG direct orders started showing up at doorsteps, it seemed strange that retail had to wait 2 more months, I checked their site again and they changed the date to March 30th, 2 days later, they changed it back to June.

No clue whats going on.

I'm a big fan of saving $$, but buying direct from GG is the way to go. You get it fast, very easy return or replacement and you get reward points like SSC.

Got my Sweet Pea for a few days now and took some pics.
Amber arrived also but the small hole in my base was drilled on the wrong site so i can't put her up.
Still looking for Babydoll for a normal prize.

But got me the busts instead so waiting for the others to be revealed.

SONS

Back