Sucked into Hot Toys...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rex Mason

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm new the board, but a longtime toy and comic book collector. I'm mostly a Batman fan, and have hundreds of Kenner, Mattel, and DC Direct figures, and thousands of comics. I regularly post on the DC Direct and Mattycollector boards about those particular lines.

I'll soon be adding Hot Toys to the list of things I collect, as the Keaton Batman and Nicholson Joker are too amazing to pass up. I've preordered them from BBTS, and am now already looking at going back and picking up the Batman figures I've missed over the years. I'm very excited for the DX 2.0 Joker, as I missed the other releases, arriving super late to the game, and am not quite ready to shell out $500 a pop for these guys. Although I will be doling out whatever they're asking for the 89 Batmobile. Let's just hope it's under $600...

See you guys on the boards.

Rex Mason

The famous Johnny T of Action Figure Trigger!

You were right about the addictive nature of collecting these guys. I'm already looking at buying the Nolan figures before the Burton ones even arrive...

Welcome Rex! I just recently started collecting HT figures as well. I just found me a Joker DX01 and a Wesker (midnight ver.) both for pretty decent prices. I found the DX01 right here on the forum. You should check out the buy and sell section here if you wanna find some off those hard to find stuff. ;)

~Rob

Thanks, urascal. I've been a lurker for a while, but I finally decided to sign up. It's nice to see a group of collectors as excited as I am for some of the upcoming releases.

Thanks, urascal. I've been a lurker for a while, but I finally decided to sign up. It's nice to see a group of collectors as excited as I am for some of the upcoming releases.

You made a wise decision :lol Welcome to the board :hi5:

Welcome to the forum :wave

The HT DC line might be the most perilous of them all for your wallet, but possibly the most glorious of 1/6 collecting :D

:peace

Back