Stupid Forum Words or Phrases I hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lookit how cuuuute! Aw little antlers. See as a rule I don't dress up animals in people clothes but that is just too cute.

Man you to need to post one after the other. I need to see the Harley/Ivy duo! :rock

Yessir! Here you go! :D
32327.gif

This might be a little late for me to get in on, but I cannot stand it when people use the word "PROACTIVE". According to The Simpsons, it's a "buzz word that stupid people use to sound intelligent". Right on!

Oh and When people quote someone who has made a very good point, and the ONLY thing their feeble minds can come up with to write underneath the quote is "THIS." Are people just that lazy now?Did the word "ditto" become uncool? Is it that difficult to type "I second that!" Now we have to resort to using adjectives on their own as if they were meant to make sense in such a state?? Bah.

i like to watch my bull terrier try to play with the stray cats in front of the house. She is only 6 months old and doofy, but soon enough there will be a war on my lawn. Although my dog just wants to play with them, its only a matter of time b4 her prey drive kicks in on those strays.

32479_413394912992_727672992_4383515_3129603_n.jpg

I want a mini Bullie!!!!

This might be a little late for me to get in on, but I cannot stand it when people use the word "PROACTIVE". According to The Simpsons, it's a "buzz word that stupid people use to sound intelligent". Right on!

Oh and When people quote someone who has made a very good point, and the ONLY thing their feeble minds can come up with to write underneath the quote is "THIS." Are people just that lazy now?Did the word "ditto" become uncool? Is it that difficult to type "I second that!" Now we have to resort to using adjectives on their own as if they were meant to make sense in such a state?? Bah.

^^^ DIS!!!!

I love the cat pics. They crack me up. Here are some of my favorites:

funny-pictures-cat-is-tricked-by-dog.jpg

funny-pictures-your-cat-is-tapdancing-and-you-are-drunk.jpg

funny-pictures-cat-does-the-wave.jpg

funny-pictures-cat-wants-pancakes.jpg

Here's a cute dog one:

funny-dog-pictures-sister-special.jpg

:lol :lol :lol :lol Those pics always make me smile - no matter how crappy my day is going.

I'm really laughing out loud at those cat pics.... :lol
My wife is going to ask me what the hell I'm laughing at in 3...2...

Thanks Darth, she is one good lookin dog for sure.

I want a mini Bullie!!!!
I love the breed, but in my area mini BTs are hard to find, and i didnt want to ship one in.
This is Theodora Roosevelt, she is a full size bull terrier. This pic is at 4 months. She is 6 months now. 35 pounds of the craziest dog i ever met. If Cesar Milan would come to NY he would have his work cut out for him. This one monster with a 10 pound head lol. when she is good, she is the best dog i have had. But she is a terror when she ornery!
I recommend the breed though, be prepared for some consistent work when they are young. You will be paid back when they are adults tenfold, for better or worse.

Yeah, I'm not a big fan of "THIS" either. :lecture

Back