Stupid Forum Words or Phrases I hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
funny-pictures-cat-wants-pancakes.jpg

^^Those two made me LOL! :lol

This might be a little late for me to get in on, but I cannot stand it when people use the word "PROACTIVE". According to The Simpsons, it's a "buzz word that stupid people use to sound intelligent". Right on!

I have spent the better part of twenty years fighting against the use of this "word" in business environments :horror to no avail. Even tech writers have accepted its use.

Last edited:
^^^Okay, I don't know how anyone could not think that one is awesome! :rock :rotfl

Personally, I find 99% of the cat pictures to be nothing short of pathetic.

That being said...the other 1% can be pretty freakin' awesome.

THAT being said...the cat holding up the car falls into the majority group.

Outdated gansta lingo. All of it. Every time someone calls me "bro" or says "word" or "aiight" at the end of a sentence, I want to smack them. How the heck did this ever become hip??

Outdated gansta lingo. All of it. Every time someone calls me "bro" or says "word" or "aiight" at the end of a sentence, I want to smack them. How the heck did this ever become hip??

The same way showing 14" of your boxers hanging out the top of your pants became cool...

Same way the last President got elected: suburban kids thought it was cooler to be ghetto.

I'm leaning on adding "Epic" to my list. This adjective is used far too often when describing something.

Why you think SLJ would be pissed?..nope.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/FHqTuhV3UWg?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/FHqTuhV3UWg?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Back