Stupid Forum Words or Phrases I hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
peeing-in-the-snow.gif

:lol:lol:lol

I can't stand "full of win" or any variation of "fail". Always hated "pwn" until I started using in a mocking way and now it makes me laugh.

Also I must be the only person on the internet who hates those stupid cat pictures with cutesie text speak all over them. Why people feel the need to express things in baby talk with kitty pictures I don't know.

Also I must be the only person on the internet who hates those stupid cat pictures with cutesie text speak all over them. Why people feel the need to express things in baby talk with kitty pictures I don't know.

Although I can't say that I HATE them. I can honestly say that reading them makes me...uneasy.

You hased a sad in the TS thread too! But see doesn't this :( say the exact same thing without, you know, using up bandwidth and kind of insulting our intelligence by using baby talk?

Well, I'm not sure that a 28K image is exactly a colossal waste of bandwidth, especially when it is far less than the average signature banner size (including your own ;)).

I'm also not quite sure how that can even remotely be construed as insulting anyone's intelligence. And to be completely frank, hearing that particular complaint from you of all people, a self-proclaimed Toy Story fan, is rather shocking.

Well, I'm not sure that a 28K image is exactly a colossal waste of bandwidth, especially when it is far less than the average signature banner size (including your own ;)).

I'm also not quite sure how that can even remotely be construed as insulting anyone's intelligence. And to be completely frank, hearing that particular complaint from you of all people, a self-proclaimed Toy Story fan, is rather shocking.
Aw, I'm sorry and I am a HUGE TS fan. Oojee boojee! Gootchee goo! See? I can talk baby talk. Maybe you have to be a cat person? :dunno

Back