Street Fighter Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just bought those:
ken003.jpg

ryu003.jpg

and am looking for Evil Ryu, Akuma and Shen Akuma (if you got one to sell let me know ;)).

Chris

Last edited:
no clue.

They are from some hobby show in japan. But never heard anything since. :(

Wow, those look awesome. I'll get them if they are about Sota's 6" Scale.

I'm quite sure they are bigger than SOTA 6inch.
They might even slightly bigger than NECA 7inch scale.
Trying to find the close up pictures in my comp. No luck.

They must be Street Fighter Alpha 3 trading figures. They don't look like they have articulation, which is why I would really be interested in them.

I remember they're big and got lots of details, must be resin kit, or prepainted statue.

Zangief, T-hawk, E-honda!!!!!!! They are massive!!!
streetfighterkit1.jpg

streetfighterkit2.jpg

Last edited:
Where are these pictures coming from? Are they recent?

Overall they look great, though I wouldn't agree about the size differences in some of the characters. Guile looks WAY too big compared to Ken. Dhalsim also seems tiny compared to most of them. I would love to have them though.

Where are these pictures coming from? Are they recent?

Overall they look great, though I wouldn't agree about the size differences in some of the characters. Guile looks WAY too big compared to Ken. Dhalsim also seems tiny compared to most of them. I would love to have them though.

Wonder Festival 2008 and 2009 if I'm not mistaken.
I think the small one cost you around $15, and the big one cost around $20-40.......can't tell for sure tho. It might be $150-400 =P
The picture kinda blurry.
streetfighterkitmisc.jpg

stivkit.jpg

I like this one 2
He actually looks like Ryu. 1/6 Scale.
gorurugu2002-img337x444-1232728974m.jpg

gorurugu2002-img600x450-12495310836.jpg

I need info on those asap!

same here!

Last edited:
No way are those 1/6 scale!

12" tall?

I still don't get why the sizes are so different. Look at Gen v. Cody or Chun Li v. Sodom.

No way are those 1/6 scale!

12" tall?

I still don't get why the sizes are so different. Look at Gen v. Cody or Chun Li v. Sodom.

I bet they're different series, or different sculptors. There's two different M. Bisons and Sagats and they look nothing alike.

I bet they're different series, or different sculptors. There's two different M. Bisons and Sagats and they look nothing alike.

True, but even still neither one of those is 1/6 scale. I'm assuming you can't buy these as it's December and no retail website on the net offers any hint of a pre-order.

1/6 is only for evil ryu.
He's from different series.

Starting price $200, 6 days left.

yahoo auction japan. -_-

Those statuettes look GREAT!

I know I'm not the only one who wants Hot Toys Street Fighter figures so bad. It's the only video game licence I would pay that kind of money for as 12" figures.

HT must haves:
Ryu
Ken
Guile
Chun-Li
Bison
Vega

and possibly Cammy, Akuma or Fei-Long...

Back