Street Fighter Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow outstanding UK collection.

Can I ask how much you paid for the Evil Ryu?

My SF shelf :D

Picture475.jpg

:rock:rock:rock:rock

Even when I try to pretend they have a "milk mustache" I still don't see it.

:confused:

I see it and because of it I don't want either of them, rejoice in the fact that one less person will bid when they're on Ebay.

Had the Akuma bust from PCS repainted. Akuma's white costume variation has always been my favorite. I also repainted the symbol on his back since the original looked kind of stank.

b5edf7df.jpg

fbac08b3.jpg

2d17cb99.jpg

8e9e0361.jpg

6e5a3407.jpg

7ff7ee18.jpg

1af4cae7.jpg

It looks awesome Speedy. White is a great color on him. Did you do the work yourself? Any touch ups on the hair or on anything else besides the repaint of the gi and the symbol on the back?

It looks awesome Speedy. White is a great color on him. Did you do the work yourself? Any touch ups on the hair or on anything else besides the repaint of the gi and the symbol on the back?

I painted the symbol on myself, but the repaint credit goes to Vince Vell from the Statueforum. He also chromed the eyes and then painted a clear red over them to give them a glowing effect. It looks really good in person.

great job speedy!

Thanks man!

Hey Guys!

New to the forum!
Been collecting for about 15 years now and recently fell in love with the 18-inch Mixed Media Street Fighter statues!

Im looking to do some catch up, so if any members interested in selling their Akuma, Shin Akuma, Ryu and Evil Ryu, please PM me!

Thanks

Back