Street Fighter Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My SF shelf :D

Picture475.jpg

:rock:rock:rock:rock

Yeah, I have a hard time deciding which Pop Culture Shock statue I like more, Akuma or Vega. Vega is a handsome devil! :naughty

Your wish may come true with Bison sooner than you might think. Jerry from Pop Culture Shock is already working a Bison PF and SOTA has one in the works as well. The following two pictures are from Pop Culture Shock...

bison.jpg

bison_progress.jpg
YES!! Great, I love Bison. Guile would have been better, but Bison is OK :D I thought they were working on the Sagat? :confused:

Got all of the Pop Culture Shock SF premium formats now, just miss the Akuma and Shin Akuma... :angelsmil

Chris

hm....wonder what the progress of Bison now? maybe there's a new sneak peek? :D

Hey guys, thought I'd share some pics of a couple new pieces I added to the collection.

Got the Akuma "Raging demon" Capcom & SSC exclusives:
SAM_0191.jpg

Akuma Capcom exclusive lit up:
SAM_0215.jpg

Gouken bust recently added to the collection. Had been looking and waiting on this one for a long time:
SAM_0194.jpg

A pic of the Akuma busts with another Shin Akuma bust acquired recently:
SAM_0199.jpg

Pic of the SDCC Exclusive bust's together. Will be selling one of the Shin Akuma bust's in the near future. If anyone is interested send me a PM. Local trade is preferred to ensure belt does not break in shipping:
SAM_0210.jpg

Last edited:
A couple more pics. Reccently added Cammy to the collection. This piece definitely surprised me. A lot nicer in hand:
SAM_0201.jpg

Zangief looking as big as ever:
SAM_0205.jpg

Entire case pic:
SAM_0207.jpg

Both cases w/ current set up.
SAM_0209.jpg

Still working on arcade/video games room, but I can only do so much by myself. Need to get speakers mounted on the walls and I'm going to run the wire inside the walls. Only so much time available. Enjoy =D

Pretty cool SF collection, Rodimus, but even cooler is that Killer Instinct machine!

Actually, one question, why do you have two sets of the same Capcom/SF art books?

Pretty cool SF collection, Rodimus, but even cooler is that Killer Instinct machine!

Actually, one question, why do you have two sets of the same Capcom/SF art books?

Thanks dude. The books in the left case are hardcovers and the the ones in the right case are soft covers. Hard covers are my collectible versions, where the soft covers are the ones I have to look at & read. I'm still missing a couple, but most importantly is the Street Fighter Ultimate collection w/ Ryu on the cover. I check Amazon and ebay regularly, but they haven't come up recently at good price or in mint shape. If anyone here is interested in selling theirs to me let me know. I am willing to pay a good amount provided it's in excellent shape.

Last edited:
Back