Stranger slaps toddler for crying in Wal-Mart

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've thought about punching kids in the face at work when they won't stop screaming, or if they keep climbing the ladders when I ask them to get down...but mostly I just want to slap the parents.

My parents never had to slap me or anything to discipline me, but they showed me what was appopriate behavior in public and what wasn't. I seriously wonder what parents tell their kids..."OH, of course the store is your jungle gym!"

It's a shame Captain Wal-Mart was not there to beat the douce-bag's ass after he hit that toddler.
17.jpg

Thats horrible im in the uk sometimes you hear parents telling there kids to ^^^^^*k when there 2 its horrible. with the cinema i think in america its not the same rules about kids coming into a 18 rated film im 14 ive tried with friends to get in to 15 rated films but you have to be that age it does not matter about your parents coming with you have to be the age apart from a 12 a

That's exactly right. They just pretend it's not happening... and then they ^^^^^ about their kids' behavior. So dumb. I'm like, it's YOUR fault... they are children, they have no idea how to act unless you tell them.

Parents also often make the mistake of being to negative... "Don't you dare climb on that ladder" before the kid has even SEEN the ladder... you know, if you hadn't said that, they probably wouldn't have climbed on it... it's all about testing - "Okay, so what happens if I DO climb on it"... and then if there are no consequences they think that their parents are full of s#!t and never listen to them again.

You really should be required to take classes and get a license to operate children.

I saw an 8-year-old kid PUNCH his father in Disneyland and the dad did NOTHING... just took it and then bought the kid a TREAT! WTF?

Thats horrible im in the uk sometimes you hear parents telling there kids to ^^^^^*k when there 2 its horrible. with the cinema i think in america its not the same rules about kids coming into a 18 rated film im 14 ive tried with friends to get in to 15 rated films but you have to be that age it does not matter about your parents coming with you have to be the age apart from a 12 a

I had this problem trying to get into Inglorious Basterds last week with my friend. Apparently we look about 9 and the guy just simply told us no and pointed us out the door. :lol He wouldn't let us take in 2 drinks as well bought from the little shop round the corner.
We went back downstairs , put both drinks in my pockets and bought tickets for Funny people ( apparently 9 year olds are allowed in to see 15's ) , went in then snuk in to see Inglorious Basterds.
On the way out I went past the same guy who wouldn't let me in and because he was being so pissy about it the first time held up my empty drink and said " Its great that Inglorious Basterds ".

He said " Its ok , I'll remember your faces , you wont be coming back in here again ". :monkey2

I replied with " I would want to with staff like you here you pri&^ ".

:rock
:lol

Hi I met some ^^^^^^^ who was at the cinema who said we could not go and see a film so we went to the popcorn counter and got some tickets we where never found. Im going sneak in if avtar is 15 because im 14 and avtar comes out a month before my 15th birthday and the film is going to be amazing and its james cameront the director of my two fav films T2 and aliens.

Oh is that you Tay its Tom capemamaforhorror Hi I think im now the youngest person on the boards

I had this problem trying to get into Inglorious Basterds last week with my friend. Apparently we look about 9 and the guy just simply told us no and pointed us out the door. :lol He wouldn't let us take in 2 drinks as well bought from the little shop round the corner.
We went back downstairs , put both drinks in my pockets and bought tickets for Funny people ( apparently 9 year olds are allowed in to see 15's ) , went in then snuk in to see Inglorious Basterds.
On the way out I went past the same guy who wouldn't let me in and because he was being so pissy about it the first time held up my empty drink and said " Its great that Inglorious Basterds ".

He said " Its ok , I'll remember your faces , you wont be coming back in here again ". :monkey2

I replied with " I would want to with staff like you here you pri&^ ".

:rock
:lol
When you break the rules, it's not a very smart thing to flaunt it.:lol:lol:lol

It happened at Wal Mart ............. not sure about the Wal Marts in the States but the finest of trailer trash frequent our Wal Marts.
On a serious note the old dude looked pretty unstable to begin with. I would have killed the old basterd if that was my child.

hey i go to walmart occasionally:monkey2:monkey2 mostly for kids stuff and their cheap $5 movies.:naughty

I'm on the same page with those that say "If you touch my kid, I'll smash your f'ing face in!" That guy wouldn't have made it out of Walmart alive.

If we're at a resturant or a wedding reception or somewhere along those lines and Nathan pitches a fit and we can't calm him down, then we leave.

But if we're at a large public place like a mall or park or even Walmart and we can't calm him down, then we don't purposely take him out. If people don't like it, ^^^^^k 'em. Let them say something to me, I need very little excuse to be extremely brutal to my fellow humans.

But if we're at a large public place like a mall or park or even Walmart and we can't calm him down, then we don't purposely take him out. If people don't like it, ^^^^^k 'em. Let them say something to me, I need very little excuse to be extremely brutal to my fellow humans.

If your in any public place and your kid is outta control IMO it's your duty as a parent to take care of that ^^^^. :lecture

ahh yes kids, don't ya love em.:naughty
i've got three of them aged 16,12 and 7 and i can honestly say we have never had a problem in pulic with them that would lead to this type of situation. then again they know that when i say something i mean it, and they will or would be punished accordingly if they pull any ^^^^.

in saying that though i have never layed a hand on them either.

If your in any public place and your kid is outta control IMO it's your duty as a parent to take care of that ^^^^. :lecture

Crying is not out of control. When a 2 year old gets upset they find it hard to express there feelings. I would never hit my child so I have to calm her down some other way, it's not easy as I don't resort to bribes either (example, be quite and will buy you some chocolate).
As Booyah! said if it's in a restaurant the adult should take there children and leave.
If it's in a store then that's a different matter. The other person can always go down another aisle.
If somebody said something to me like "why is she crying", I would try and explain the situation to them, but if they hit her, I would most likely kill them with the nearest item, be it a Ketchup bottle or a frozen chicken.

Back