Stranger slaps toddler for crying in Wal-Mart

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We don't have any Wal-Marts in Seattle. No one wants them here. Yes we are snobby. :lol There is one about 45 minutes away....but that's the closest, I believe. Now I've got a Target about 2 blocks away from my home...and I love Target.

We don't have any Wal-Marts in Seattle. No one wants them here. Yes we are snobby. :lol There is one about 45 minutes away....but that's the closest, I believe. Now I've got a Target about 2 blocks away from my home...and I love Target.

Target is the poo :rock :rock Love Target.

F*^k Wal-Mart!

I haven't set foot in a Wal-Mart in over 5 years, and I don't plan on starting anytime soon. And not because of the clientele - because of their shoddy business practices. They are one of the main reasons everything is made out of the country these days - including Levi's jeans.

Target is about a million times better than Wal-Mart.

And that lady should have taken her kid out of the store. She was being selfish. Speaking as a mother of a toddler, I know what it's like. Once the kid starts screaming, it's TIME TO GO. It's disrespectful to make strangers sit through that.

But the guy obviously shouldn't have hit the kid. That's just dumb :google

I remember when they brought a lady over that works for pennies each week making clothes for WalMart. She thought that she had a great job and was making fashion style clothes. They flew her over and took her to a walmart and showed her around and she just started to cry. I felt so bad that I wrote dateline and email and said I would like to donate money for her. $10 would have been months and months of pay for her. They responded with a simple thank you and never gave me a was to donate the money to her. Jerks!

you guys should really try to shop more online, i only go to walmart if i really need something right away, but that only happens maybe a couple times a year.............mostly xmas time :rolleyes:

i keeeeed, of course i'm not gonna poison a cute little doggy. i'm gonna slap my frustration out on the whiney toddler, who i was told is responsible for the dog.

my neighbor's dog would not shut the fack up last night, and shat in my yard this morning. Time to intervene, I went to the corner store and bought some rat poison. I will sprinkle the rat poison all over their yard tonight. I'm gonna fackin hurt this dog, maybe even kill it but i got to teach it and it's owners a lesson.

I hope you're only kidding. :sick

I guess it must be the area or something. Our Walmarts around here are pretty nice, and so are the people working there. Our nearest Target is 40 minutes away so I don't get there very often. :(

i keeeeed, of course i'm not gonna poison a cute little doggy. i'm gonna slap my frustration out on the whiney toddler, who i was told is responsible for the dog.

now your talking!!! before i thought you might be an assh0le..:chew:lol

I guess it must be the area or something. Our Walmarts around here are pretty nice, and so are the people working there. Our nearest Target is 40 minutes away so I don't get there very often. :(

what city do you live in ween? sounds like you live in the boondocks.......

lol He only had to do a quarter of his sentence time before parole could consider him. Didn't take much.

i still cant believe your brother did this to a loyal burro

donkey-776593.jpg

wow i'm a little late to this party, but here's my take:
yes the old guy crossed the line of never touching someone's kid. maybe he should've slapped the mother! seriously though, i have no problem with parents spanking their kids, but there is a difference between spanking and beating. like Badmoon my dad had a belt that was for punishment. i never got in trouble when i was younger, i knew if i pulled something at school or public because i knew i'd get it at home.
my parents also never punished us in public because he said that it was nobody's business but our own. and all my parents had to say was "wait until we get home" and i knew they were serious.

what city do you live in ween? sounds like you live in the boondocks.......

Yup, Boondocks is right! The nearest "big" city to me is Toledo, Ohio. The next biggest would be Detroit, MI, which is about 2 hours away and Cleveland, Ohio is about an hour and a half.

Moooooooo! :)

Way to go! Get your Mike Vick on. :rolleyes:

You seem to be incredibly torn with this hate-mike-vick-but-love-having-him-on-my-team issue.:D

I was checking this website out the other day. And I thought to myself how that site makes it seem like Wal-Mart is the only place to see sights like these.

I see the same thing in Target.

My wife absolutely HATES Wal-Mart as well. But I Love Wal-Mart and I have zero problem with the colorful characters that I run in to there.

The courtroom @ 1:02 ahahahahaahaaa!

I usually make near midnight runs to Walmart to pick up some yogurt,crab legs,popcorn seeds,licorice,deoderant etc..I try to avoid being in there on a Thursday evening around 3-7pm as its always full of my favorite types of people.

Last edited:
For some reason I have a strange urge to have a pumpkin carving contest.

My wife absolutely HATES Wal-Mart as well. But I Love Wal-Mart and I have zero problem with the colorful characters that I run in to there.
My problem is, more often than not, they are running into me. Or more technically, 3 or 4 of their 15 kids are running into me, just before they roll over my foot in their little electric cart that they ride in because they are far too lazy to be expected to walk.

Back