STORMTROOPER PF officially in development!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woot! 14 Day notice, cant wait.

I thought this was delayed until January. Well I guess not. I just got the dewback and Gree is shipping in two days and now this. Oh yeah I also have the Luke reveal saber shipping soon as well. I think this will be going on flex.

In less than 14 days it will be January..:slap....:lol

This might be my last PF, I kind of lost interest in this line. But cannot wait for the stormie to arrive !

Yikes....I was hoping this would be billed after X-mas!

Looks like it will be home-made gifts for everyone this year. It's actually amazing the beautiful gifts you can make out of macaroni,glitter, and pipe cleaners.

Im nervously waiting mine.
Looking at the PF pictures it looks our of scale and abit on the skinny side (like the stormie has a marathone runners body type) IMO the toso and legs are on the skinny side.
Im hoping they beef him up abit before the final release.
But knowing this i still am compelled to buy this b/c after all it is a stormtrooper.
This is likely my last PF unless they release a tie fighter, snow trooper ,emperors guard PF or likely c3po/rt unit

This piece will be perfect next to my new LSB Clone Trooper.

Can't wait to get it, the delay is good for me, still need that get all the money, ah SS you will ruin me, but we all love it.

Im nervously waiting mine.
Looking at the PF pictures it looks our of scale and abit on the skinny side (like the stormie has a marathone runners body type) IMO the toso and legs are on the skinny side.
Im hoping they beef him up abit before the final release.
But knowing this i still am compelled to buy this b/c after all it is a stormtrooper.

Keep in mind that the extras that were used as stormroopers in ANH were in fact skinny dudes. The average size of the actors was 5'9"-5'10" and 160-170 lbs. Most of the convention photos you see of stormtroopers in armor are out of proportion to what was on the screen.

Back