STORMTROOPER PF officially in development!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered it from the first day. ;)

Did you really? I thought you were debating skipping it due to the inaccuracies. Couldn't resist could you. :lol After all it is an Imperial. We should be seeing these very soon. :hi5:

I'm a fan of PF's but have been on the fence for a long time.
I wished the base had more detail, but have now caved in.
Just ordered it from Popcultcha on special for $340 delivered.
Too iconic to pass in the end.:thud:

Did you really? I thought you were debating skipping it due to the inaccuracies. Couldn't resist could you. :lol After all it is an Imperial. We should be seeing these very soon. :hi5:

This might be my last PF. And indeed I was discussing inaccuracies but we'll see more when in hand, maybe SS managed to do something about that...

I got charged today
Could not say no to this, even though I have limited my SW collectables

I just cant bring myself to order this because of the edition size, or lack thereof.

what's wrong with me?

I just cant bring myself to order this because of the edition size, or lack thereof.

what's wrong with me?

Simply put, you're just silly to miss out on this if that's the only reason. If it was the price, or if you were really ____ about the helmet, then I can sorta kinda see why, but bc there's no set amount being made?!?!:slap

what's wrong with me?

Opened yourself up to the firing line dude.

Unless you're planning on selling it, then who gives a crap what the edition size is.

Opened yourself up to the firing line dude.

Unless you're planning on selling it, then who gives a crap what the edition size is.

lol yes i walked into that one, but it's the truth. Dont plan to sell it but if this had an ES 1000 or something i would ordered without a second thought. Dont know why i care about ES so much, but i do. :thud:

Back