STORMTROOPER PF officially in development!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wasn't sure where to post this but thought this thread will do.
This would have to be the best E-11 blaster on the planet, what
this guy has made is PHENOMINAL!!!!!!!

[ame="https://youtu.be/08Z9tibfCrA"]302 Found[/ame]

Last edited:
I would like to get a real Sterling SMG and add real scope and a Hengstler counter to it and thus making it exactly like the screen used ones. But my country laws don't allow to own a weapon, not even a non-functional one... :(

Wow that was insane! :horror:clap:clap:clap Great video does it come with instructions to make your own!?

hi does anyone know what "Limited Edition: Limited Edition" means?

It simply means SS will make as many of these as they need to and when we look on the base and see "Limited Edition" we will know we have a limited, sought after item in our hands. :cuckoo:

I was being half smarta$$ in saying that; but I do believe it to an extent. If they were gonna make 7000 of these, why not list 7000 as the ES as opposed to "limited edition." To me it means SS is kinda skirting the question on ES and just saying it is limited.

How is this different than "Edition Size: TBD" ?

In that case, they don't announce the ES when it goes up for order, but they do finally settle on an edition size, announce it, print it on the base and hand number it as #xxx/xxx.

In this case, they will make as many Stormtroopers as they want, they will never announce the numbers, there will be no number on the base (hand written or otherwise)--it's only limited in the sense that it's limited to however many they feel like making. But they will keep that number to themselves.

This is a bunch of :censored BS! SS needs to assign a number to their pieces! :mad: Limited Eddition means it has a limited time frame of when to purchace with no definite number. :mad: :censored :moon

In that case, they don't announce the ES when it goes up for order, but they do finally settle on an edition size, announce it, print it on the base and hand number it as #xxx/xxx.

In this case, they will make as many Stormtroopers as they want, they will never announce the numbers, there will be no number on the base (hand written or otherwise)--it's only limited in the sense that it's limited to however many they feel like making. But they will keep that number to themselves.

I don't know about that. Sideshow has slapped the "Limited Edition" language on a few Indiana Jones props: the Ark and the ToD Kali Chalice and both have an ES stamped on the bottom: 1,000 for the Ark and 650 for the Chalice.

Back