STORMTROOPER PF officially in development!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All these damages are making me worried! I'm about to bite the bullet on one from Big Bad Toy Store...

So you might get a damaged one,:gah: if so you can always return it for a replacement or cash back. I know it's a big hastle but trust me rnbuda this piece is worth taking a risk for, it is just such a good PF imo.
Good luck with your decision.

I watched a Youtube review of this last night which included the packaging,i couldn't believe how they send these out,i really hope this isn't a sign of things to come :(

Mine will be here in a weeks time,i'll just pray i'm lucky

Well I received my replacement last night and opened it this morning. The left arm was broken at the elbow and it didn't sit on the base properly. Back for another exchange :censored:banghead:censored:mad:

:slap best of luck with the next one.

I still haven't heard back from SS regarding my damaged one.

:slap best of luck with the next one.

I still haven't heard back from SS regarding my damaged one.

Thanks, what was wrong with yours again? I hope you get one in one piece. :1-1: I can't wait to finally get one that isn't broken. This is an excellent statue.

Hope SSC learn their lesson and rethink there packaging. I'm grateful I got mine in perfect condition about a month ago, it is really a very cool representation of this iconic character
9244c448.jpg

one leg is broken on mine. I sent them some pics via my dealer and am now waiting...

Hopefully you get a good one. This is my reply...

Unfortunately, we no longer have replacements available for this item. Please know that the Returns Department strives to replace damaged items whenever possible and we regret that we are unable to do so in this case. We would like to extend to you the offer of a $45.00 partial reimbursement to compensate for the flaws to your product. This discount would be applied towards your next pending order or refunded back to your card on file. In this case, we would ask that you destroy the body in worst condition and provide photos. Alternatively, if you wish to receive a full refund please let me know and I will provide instructions for our refund procedure.

Unfortunately, we no longer have replacements available for this item. Please know that the Returns Department strives to replace damaged items whenever possible and we regret that we are unable to do so in this case. We would like to extend to you the offer of a $45.00 partial reimbursement to compensate for the flaws to your product. This discount would be applied towards your next pending order or refunded back to your card on file. In this case, we would ask that you destroy the body in worst condition and provide photos. Alternatively, if you wish to receive a full refund please let me know and I will provide instructions for our refund procedure.

That's total BS!!!!:mad: They better not tell me that ____ because they won't like what I have to say.

WTF? :slap Open edition and they don't have replacements? I thought they made 1 million pieces. But it seems they only made 200 and 100 were ____ing damaged. :thud:

Now i'm even more nervous,surely they have another run in the pipe line?Unless these weren't as popular as SS imagined?

They were quite popular despite the minor problems with the jaw of helmet and with what some may say: the plain pose. But the real problem is the bad packaging, there are so many damaged, that I'm afraid they simply ran out of stock LOL.

They're sending me a replacement head. Apparently they still have replacement heads but no replacement bodies. :dunno

I would ask for a full refund and just order another one from elsewhere. oh well, I will wait and see...

the problems with shipping this PF are astounding, sorry to hear about all those having issues. I was one of the lucky ones to get one with no breaks and even though the base was slapped in the box at the last minute, it still made it safely to my door.

I sent SS an email voicing those concerns and I hope all of you do as you get your replacements, if we don't speak up loud and clear, this will continue and I really don't want to see that.

Back