STORMTROOPER PF officially in development!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They've probably lost money on this so far. Why couldn't they pack it like this. Brown box with styrofoam on the 8 corners inside the larger brown box, inside the SS picture box, inside a styrofoam block. Now this is how the Stormtrooper should have been boxed, :slap: Ahhh...the good old days

[ame="https://youtu.be/GssHZhQDRVk"]https://youtu.be/GssHZhQDRVk[/ame]

Last edited:
He'll be here Friday so here's to hoping...

You might want to shake the box and if you hear a lot of stuff rattling around just "return to sender". As a Star Wars fan this is one of the "holy trinity" (Vader,Fett and Stormtrooper) of the Empire they shouldn't have screwed up on. Seriously, Good Luck. :pray:

They've probably lost money on this so far. Why couldn't they pack it like this. Brown box with styrofoam on the 8 corners inside the larger brown box, inside the SS picture box, inside a styrofoam block. Now this is how the Stormtrooper should have been boxed, :slap: Ahhh...the good old days

https://youtu.be/GssHZhQDRVk

Not even really with that one, my Phase 2 helmet was loose and rolling around and had a small ding in the visor paint, so even when they do it right, they do it... wrong. :(

Not even really with that one, my Phase 2 helmet was loose and rolling around and had a small ding in the visor paint, so even when they do it right, they do it... wrong. :(
:gah: don't say that...I just bought one and thought I was safe? :pray: Oh well, who needs sleep anyways. :lol It's certainly better than the stormtrooper packing by a mile.

Probably getting overrun with replacement requests, which is probably why they've stopped offering it.

It's a pain, but asking for a refund and reordering a whole new statue might be another solution.

:gah: don't say that...I just bought one and thought I was safe? :pray: Oh well, who needs sleep anyways. :lol It's certainly better than the stormtrooper packing by a mile.

Oh yeah, you should be fine it was minor damage and without further incidents I wouldn't have thought twice about it...

I have to reorder this because I have received the email telling me there are no more replacements as well. I can’t believe this, I'm furious at the BS I have to go through to get this piece delivered to me safely.

I have to reorder this because I have received the email telling me there are no more replacements as well. I can’t believe this, I'm furious at the BS I have to go through to get this piece delivered to me safely.

Nice :(
These should be released next week in Europe, already decided to pick this one up in person from the webshop I ordered it from.

It seems the problems that may occur with this statue are the following: broken leg, damaged/unglued shoulder armor, problem with paint apps on some helmets (next to mic tips) and scratches on the base.

Here is mine with my clone and stormtrooper helmets. He has the broken knee but you cant tell when hes set up so im keeping mine as is.

6922948491_d8003c9e0e_m.jpg

Here is mine with my clone and stormtrooper helmets. He has the broken knee but you cant tell when hes set up so im keeping mine as is.

6922948491_d8003c9e0e_m.jpg

Ditto. The right leg on mine. Everything else was perfect so I was too scared to send it back and go through the waiting game all over again.

Boy, oh boy did Sideshow drop the ball on this one :(

Back