STORMTROOPER PF officially in development!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I guess I just want to see some action here :wink1:

DSC01946.jpg

DSC00643.jpg

DSC00646.jpg

Really want one of these, but had to scrap it due to skyrocketing collecting budget. Maybe if I can find one for a good deal though.

Well I sent my second broken statue back today and now I have to wait for the refund to post on my CC before I can reorder this one. On top of that I was just informed by Daniel that they do not have and replacement bodies for my broken Black Orc from the LOTR line. I have been on a WL for a replacement on that piece now for a while, what BS!!! I'm starting to lose my confidence with SSC.

That sucks. I had to pack mine up for awhile. I hope I don't find a broken statue next time I go to display it. Seems like the styrofoam halves do not want to close all the way and I don't want to force it.

Stormtrooper arrived today and he's not broken!:yess:

Few things I noticed:

1) The sideshow brown shipper had supporting styrofoam corners supporting the actual Stormtrooper colored box which was packaged in BBTS's always excellent packaging.
2) The styrofoam box doesn't close sealed like previous products which is probably why there are so many issues.
3) The base wasn't inside the color box which alarmed me at first but was inside the brown shipper.
4) Each armor piece of the Stormtrooper has plastic pieces protecting the paint job including the helmet including paper wrappings for extra protection.
5) I inspected the figure for no breakage and is happy to report he's perfect.
6) I'm not 100% sure if I attached the belt correctly

Overall I'm pretty happy with the figure and while the pose leaves much to be desired but as a Stormtrooper from ANH I'm very pleased! Well worth the $!

I'm away for the weekend but pictures will come soon!

I received the good news from Razor's Edge: my replacement belt is on its way to me as we speak. As soon as it arrives I'll take some shots of my TK.

I got 10 of these (i have a shop), inspected them all and all are perfect!

It seems that we got a 2.0 package version in Europe (That counts for the run i got from my wholesaler, can't speak for others).
In all packages the bases were actually IN the right place IN the styropor. And not between shipper and box.
The Troopers were all packed very very well, so i guess Sideshow changed something with this run.

015-1.jpg

A while back I bought a custom Fett head for the PF - that I still haven't got around to painting and fitting - and would love some great customizer to nail a replacement helmet for this sucker!
:pray::pray::pray:

It seems that we got a 2.0 package version in Europe (That counts for the run i got from my wholesaler, can't speak for others).
In all packages the bases were actually IN the right place IN the styropor. And not between shipper and box.
The Troopers were all packed very very well, so i guess Sideshow changed something with this run.

Well that sounds promising,i won't count my chickens just yet though

I wouldn't mind seeing a picture of the new packing from Sideshow, I mean the foam box and the trooper inside it with his wrapping. I think the members here would like to see that as well, especially if SS indeed changed the packing with a better one.

I hope this also is the case of my PF :pray:

I wouldn't mind seeing a picture of the new packing from Sideshow, I mean the foam box and the trooper inside it with his wrapping. I think the members here would like to see that as well, especially if SS indeed changed the packing with a better one.

All i had here are gone. I am getting new ones next week earliest.

Back