Statue Stormtrooper Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't see him being less than $2500 if they have the balls to ask $2k for r2.

my guess is he will be closer to $3k.

It will be an extremely rare piece if so. Silly price, it won't be that high. They were too expensive for most at the $2k standard already.

Like ambasah just said, R2 is $2k and 3PO is $2200 I believe. No chance Vader comes in at less than $2500. I was being generous at $2599.

Yeah, but have we seen anybody actually buy an R2? I haven't. These pieces are right at the edge of the bubble price wise so the prices between them shouldn't really scale up to the same degree a PF might.. People with money will just go the whole hog and get a 1:1, and people who aren't made of money have to really think about spending this much on an LSF, especially if there is no actual collectibility about them. You may well be right however...

Sideshow is very excited to announce our next Star Wars™ Legendary Scale™ Figure will be of the iconic Stormtrooper™! Pre-Orders for this Imperial solider begin on Thursday, December 15, 2016. Remember to pick up our other Star Wars™ Legendary Scale™ Figure offerings of C-3PO™ and R2-D2™ to add to your out-of-this-world collection!

1125x682_previewbanner_StormtrooperLSF-2-1.jpg

I agree with Python's old post. It's a weird middle area for collectors that just isn't that populated.

My bigger issue is that once we get to 1:2 scale they'd tart looking. Less like statues and more like munchkins.

I suspect they will charge upwards of $5k for Vader LSF. They're point of view will be, "Well, if we're asking $10k for a full size Vader then why wouldn't we ask $5k for a 1:2 scale Vader?"

I suspect they will charge upwards of $5k for Vader LSF. They're point of view will be, "Well, if we're asking $10k for a full size Vader then why wouldn't we ask $5k for a 1:2 scale Vader?"

The math doesn't add up for Rtoo. 2K for 1:2 and 8K for 1:1. Wtf :slap

I don't believe it's been officially announced yet, but just going by previous LSF's this one will be ugly high!

jkno is right. A few hundred dollars more will get you a COMPLETE 1:1 Stormie instead.

This guy has less detail than C3PO, but at the same time, I can't really see them lowering the price to reflect that, once a bar has been set, they tend to stick to it. It looks good, but as with most LSF's, it is entirely too expensive for what is on offer for me to actually purchase one. If money wasn't an issue, I'd get two which would make for an awesome display with Vader between them.

This guy has less detail than C3PO, but at the same time, I can't really see them lowering the price to reflect that, once a bar has been set, they tend to stick to it. It looks good, but as with most LSF's, it is entirely too expensive for what is on offer for me to actually purchase one. If money wasn't an issue, I'd get two which would make for an awesome display with Vader between them.

Well here you go...

13735519_1229475507093066_2131991940850035951_o.jpg

Back