Statue Stormtrooper Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have several life size and 1/2 scale pieces. Trust me, it's a lot easier to display 1/2 than it is 1:1.

that's fair. I just don't see the need for these if you are fortunate enough to have the $ and space for life size statues. And I would suggest most 1/4 scale collectors have little use for this scale.

But I guess everyone eventually runs out of space, lol.

I wouldn't mind some 1:2, but yeah at the price point I have no interest in a ST, especially an SS ST :p

It may technically be "easier" to display something that's 1:2 scale versus something life-sized, but an LSF won't fit into the display cabinets that most collectors have for their smaller pieces. The few LSFs I've seen have all been displayed out in the open, like a life-sized piece would be. Plenty of people don't have the room for something like that, I think.

Personally, just interested to see what the helmet sculpt on this looks like. Hope it's better than the PF.

Even though I have several 1:2 pieces and love them I doubt I'll be spending the $$$ on this. I'm not convinced SS will be able to do it right. :(

I've heard people say it freaks them out since it's the size of a kid.

That never made any sense. I have seen a LSF and it looks nothing like my niece who is LSF height. Its a case of someone making that stupid statement years ago and idiots mindlessly repeating it without thinking.

That never made any sense. I have seen a LSF and it looks nothing like my niece who is LSF height. Its a case of someone making that stupid statement years ago and idiots mindlessly repeating it without thinking.

Darth maul kinda does cause it looks like they literally just went to a kids store and picked up some child size boots and not care if they were proper size or not :p

Darth maul kinda does cause it looks like they literally just went to a kids store and picked up some child size boots and not care if they were proper size or not :p

Add to this the lightsaber hilt which is disproportionately too large.

Well said. It's like someone comparing a 1/4 scale statue to a newborn baby. Just stupid.

Great if I could only find a mannequin posed like a stormtrooper lol

I'm tempted but not paying $2000 unless it was Voltron I have many Stormtroopers

The only LSF I could see as potentially looking like a child in a costume is Vader, because of the oversized proportions of the helmet. I wouldn't dismiss a differing opinion as stupid, though, just... different :lol

The only LSF I could see as potentially looking like a child in a costume is Vader, because of the oversized proportions of the helmet. I wouldn't dismiss a differing opinion as stupid, though, just... different :lol

How about a child at heart...

518571935_a744033087_b.jpg

In his defence he says "size of a kid" not "looks like a kid".

Hmmm, so it looks as if this will have switch out options, or is somewhat poseable for those who can afford two. A nice option. Note the different head and arm positions. Unless there are two versions to choose from that mirror each other.

tC5dkjJ.jpg

Back