Statue Stormtrooper Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lsf-stormtrooper2-starwars-SDCC2016-01.jpg
lsf-stormtrooper1-starwars-SDCC2016-01.jpg
lsf-stormtrooper2-starwars-SDCC2016-02.jpg

Being at work I cannot see the pics properly. But $2000 is crazy for 1/2 Stormie, no matter how cool

Amazing how much the perspective change of the camera alters how the helmet looks in post #44. Top pic looks pretty good to me.

Are they able to change the pose on the Stormtroopers?

No idea for sure, they are reversed arms on what seems to be the same body at the show. Wether that's a thing and you buy them both, seperately, or just done from the show I have no idea :p The head turns though most likely.

Im guessing they will ask $2599 for Vader. Unless they fix some of the obvious flaws there's no way it's worth that.

Most likely not. To be fair, the LSF line was never reasonably priced. This shouldn't be any different. :lol

True. :lol I remember there being serious talk of SS stopping production of the LSF line a year or two ago...but then again I haven't been paying too close attention lately. They must be selling ok.

True. :lol I remember there being serious talk of SS stopping production of the LSF line a year or two ago...but then again I haven't been paying too close attention lately. They must be selling ok.
I remember that being thrown around too! There wasn't that much appreciation with Maul LSF. Just the usual b**ching and complaining. Then Obi Wan had a silent release. I don't ever recall anyone talking about it once SS changed the skin tone from that nice translucent finish to what looks like the cast from The Walking Dead.

This Stormtrooper is actually one of the most appealing to me so far, besides Doom, which I think is amazing. I'll have to dig up that thread to see how it turned out in hand.

Back