Statue Stormtrooper Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
everything is better, helmet, armor, rifle, limb size, pose. Just it's expensive and 1:2.

I need to see more close up pics than just the one above to decide about its accuracy. Even if it was perfect, I'd easily pass on a such expensive collectible anyway

I need to see more close up pics than just the one above to decide about its accuracy. Even if it was perfect, I'd easily pass on a such expensive collectible anyway

you can bet on it being heavily idealized, i bet the dimple on the arm isn't even there ;p

you can bet on it being heavily idealized, i bet the dimple on the arm isn't even there ;p

I don't need that type of accuracy with statues or figures, that is just icing on the cake, WHEN the rest is accurate enough. This will be idealized for sure, curious how much though.

I'm cool with everything but Mickey Mouse ears.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dose anyone know if the LEGENDARY STORMTROOPER is adjustable? What i mean by that is, if you look at this picture, the stormtrooper on the left looks different to the one on the right. I would like to get 2 of them and pose them just like that. Is that possible? or you have to buy it with gun holding options a or b?

IMG_4655_zpswe94w2r5.jpg~original.jpg

Doesn't have an art box. It's double boxed. The upper armor is adjustable except the right forearm. The leg armor is fixed. Box is a pain to move and UPS left it at my neighbor's house so that was extra lifting I had to do.

Attachments

• 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    565.7 KB · Views: 115
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    456.8 KB · Views: 114
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 115
/sarcasm

Omg, do they take any reference...armor should not be so close together.
There should be much more black showing.

:p

Back