Storm Collectibles - Mike Tyson

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had ended up buying two gloves, one for a gift that I had him inscribe Kid Dynamite, but yea I feel it was within reason because you not only get the signature but the photo op as well, so it definitely was worth it.

next question, did he really bite down? Or was it like pretend which is just as cool too. :lol

:rotfl Just pretending...but he did make a growling noise while doing it which was terrifying enough on its own.

:rotfl Oh man good times, I live in Cali, I should find a chance like you did to meet this guy , before its too late.Vegas ain't to far either. Maybe after this figure comes out I'll make the Trek out there.

:rotfl Oh man good times, I live in Cali, I should find a chance like you did to meet this guy , before its too late.Vegas ain't to far either. Maybe after this figure comes out I'll make the Trek out there.

Definitely something to look into, he was just there last Friday doing a signing, and it looks like he's got a few dates coming up in the future, but here's the site from the store I met him in Caesars, worth keeping an eye on when the time might come:
Field of Dreams - The Forum Shops: Caesars Palace, Las Vegas

Love Tyson, and that documentary "Tyson" was fantastic, especially how honest he is with both the ups and downs of his life/career. I even got to meet him a year ago in Vegas doing a signing, so I got this from him:
View attachment 143959

Also got a picture with him and was ready to walk away, and he stops me and says "nah man, you spent that much on me, we'll take more pics" and got a pic of him biting my ear. Definitely will look into picking this figure up assuming it turns out as well as the prototype.
That's so cool.

& Tyson has pretty nice handwriting :lol
Saw undisputed truth last night, really good stuff and a good companion to the Tyson Doc. I mentioned. it like fills in the gaps and continues the story. I have always heard he was a big wrestling fan, but he mentioned wrestling 3 times in Undisputed Truth, made me very happy and love the guy more. Real as it gets, and it was refreshing to watch, thank you for informing about it :hi5:
No worries :hi5:

I hope we see more progress work on this upcoming figure. The previous Mike Tyson 1/6 figures are good but never quite clicked with me. I'm happy to see another take at representing Tyson in his prime in 1/6 form.

I know it may sound silly to most but I'd also love to see a variant of this figure or the previous suited Tyson sculpt, since it has the facial tattoo, using the Mike Tyson Mysteries appearance. I just started watching the show and it's so off the wall yet entertaining to me.

I hope we see more progress work on this upcoming figure. The previous Mike Tyson 1/6 figures are good but never quite clicked with me. I'm happy to see another take at representing Tyson in his prime in 1/6 form.

I know it may sound silly to most but I'd also love to see a variant of this figure or the previous suited Tyson sculpt, since it has the facial tattoo, using the Mike Tyson Mysteries appearance. I just started watching the show and it's so off the wall yet entertaining to me.

I would totally be down for that, the show is hilarious.

Watched the 1st episode of 'Mike Tyson Mysteries' minutes ago.

Raaaaandom :lol

Even the censoring is random. They bleep out a word, then can't be bothered bleeping it out other times. Not sure if it's on purpose or not :lol

Watched the 1st episode of 'Mike Tyson Mysteries' minutes ago.

Raaaaandom :lol

Even the censoring is random. They bleep out a word, then can't be bothered bleeping it out other times. Not sure if it's on purpose or not :lol

A weird thing happened the other day, this show randomly appeared on my Netflix app on my iphone the other day. I selected it but anything I tried to select in the library had an error loading. Of course, by the time I got home from work to check it on my bluray player it had been removed. I don't have cable anymore so I'll have to wait, but that 'error' at least tells me that it is intended to be on Netflix in the near future.

Missed this, would love a Tyson Figure the first ones go for mad money

Will be keeping my beady eyes on this

A weird thing happened the other day, this show randomly appeared on my Netflix app on my iphone the other day. I selected it but anything I tried to select in the library had an error loading. Of course, by the time I got home from work to check it on my bluray player it had been removed. I don't have cable anymore so I'll have to wait, but that 'error' at least tells me that it is intended to be on Netflix in the near future.

Ever heard of kick ass torrents? oops I didn't say that errr...... ;)

Boom!
10308161_808687172503651_2713961451787836161_n.jpg

Can't decide if I should queue up for this or at the ACI booth for the thinker/Hercules at the toysoul event next weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't decide if I should queue up for this or at the ACI booth for the thinker/Hercules at the toysoul event next weekend.

Which Hercules is that? The Mike Tyson is looking un-real though can't wait for this to come out!

Which Hercules is that? The Mike Tyson is looking un-real though can't wait for this to come out!

ACI will have the thinker and a Hercules at the event. No extra info on Hercules yet. Though they say only 100 each. Limited.

Nice sculpt. But only 300 sets though? Storm Collectibles is getting back to their "Storm Toys" days with that edition size. Now I'm a bit concerned I might not be able to get one. Lame. It's one of the 1/6 figures I'm more excited about :slap

Nice sculpt. But only 300 sets though? Storm Collectibles is getting back to their "Storm Toys" days with that edition size. Now I'm a bit concerned I might not be able to get one. Lame. It's one of the 1/6 figures I'm more excited about :slap

Don't think there is anything worry about. The 300 set is most likely just the Hong Kong edition, which no one knows what's included yet. I'm sure they will have these for normal preorders after the event.

Back