Storm Collectibles - Mike Tyson

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, that 1st one looks like Mike from Punch Out. I did get the 2nd set, a partial that didn't include the suit or smiling sculpt, which was perfect b/c I'd likely never display him that way anyway and it cost me way less than current aftermarket prices.

I've never put the suit on. But with this figure coming out, I might try it on, & have this one punching the bag.

Bummer about the smiling sculpt. It's the one I see Tyson in the most (other than this one). But no matter. This is the Tyson we want now
biggrin.gif

I've never put the suit on. But with this figure coming out, I might try it on, & have this one punching the bag.

Bummer about the smiling sculpt. It's the one I see Tyson in the most (other than this one). But no matter. This is the Tyson we want now
biggrin.gif

Your Sig. soooo good :D

You're not into the sculpts & still want to buy?

Ballin'

:lol
Big boxing fan or just a Tyson fan?
Tyson is my fav boxer. But I like boxing in general. Don't really watch too much of it now though. Even what's considered the big fights nowadays rarely get me watching.

Yep, Tyson is bar none my favorite boxer and one I followed religiously during his career.

I have the IM Mk 3 & 7 and those sculpts suck too :lol

Ballin'

Tyson is my fav boxer. But I like boxing in general. Don't really watch too much of it now though. Even what's considered the big fights nowadays rarely get me watching.

I don't watch boxing I watch wrestling, but Tyson is so iconic I mean Punch Out, and he is like a modern day Ali as far as icon status. His career I guess can be argued. BTW Tysons Documentary was great to watch.

'Mike Tyson - Undisputed Truth'? I watched that. The man is interesting even after his career. His Mitch Green stories were pretty entertaining :lol

'Mike Tyson - Undisputed Truth'? I watched that. The man is interesting even after his career. His Mitch Green stories were pretty entertaining :lol

Ah no I'll have to watch that one now, I was talking about the one simply called Tyson(Tyson (2008) - IMDb), its kinda sad cause I didn't even know the guy had so many loses but I still think his icon status gives off the presence that he's a champ or the baddest man on the planet.

Ballin'

I’m a huge boxing fan, my favorite fighter growing was James “Lights Out” Toney, he was one of the guy boxers that I considered even crazier that Mike :lol

I actually went to see the show live at the Beacon Theater with my father, the Mitch Green stories were classic. Love the story about Brad Pitt and Robin Givens too :lol

Ah no I'll have to watch that one now, I was talking about the one simply called Tyson(Tyson (2008) - IMDb), its kinda sad cause I didn't even know the guy had so many loses but I still think his icon status gives off the presence that he's a champ or the baddest man on the planet.
The man has quite a story. Both triumph & loss, at extreme levels.
I actually went to see the show live at the Beacon Theater with my father, the Mitch Green stories were classic. Love the story about Brad Pitt and Robin Givens too :lol
I bet Brad wet himself a bit back then :lol

& it must have been the experience seeing Tyson attempt a roundhouse kick live at his age :lol

Love Tyson, and that documentary "Tyson" was fantastic, especially how honest he is with both the ups and downs of his life/career. I even got to meet him a year ago in Vegas doing a signing, so I got this from him:
IMG_3788.JPG

Also got a picture with him and was ready to walk away, and he stops me and says "nah man, you spent that much on me, we'll take more pics" and got a pic of him biting my ear. Definitely will look into picking this figure up assuming it turns out as well as the prototype.

Love Tyson, and that documentary "Tyson" was fantastic, especially how honest he is with both the ups and downs of his life/career. I even got to meet him a year ago in Vegas doing a signing, so I got this from him:
View attachment 143959

Also got a picture with him and was ready to walk away, and he stops me and says "nah man, you spent that much on me, we'll take more pics" and got a pic of him biting my ear. Definitely will look into picking this figure up assuming it turns out as well as the prototype.

That is too awesome I know, during Undisputed Truth he was just going off on Don King, so its good to hear that he is like that in person, $8000.00 for towels!?

You don't have to disclose how much you paid, for his autograph and the pics, but was it within reason? I think that story alone is worth a good price :D.

The man has quite a story. Both triumph & loss, at extreme levels.

I bet Brad wet himself a bit back then :lol

& it must have been the experience seeing Tyson attempt a roundhouse kick live at his age :lol

Saw undisputed truth last night, really good stuff and a good companion to the Tyson Doc. I mentioned. it like fills in the gaps and continues the story. I have always heard he was a big wrestling fan, but he mentioned wrestling 3 times in Undisputed Truth, made me very happy and love the guy more. Real as it gets, and it was refreshing to watch, thank you for informing about it :hi5:

That is too awesome I know, during Undisputed Truth he was just going off on Don King, so its good to hear that he is like that in person, $8000.00 for towels!?

You don't have to disclose how much you paid, for his autograph and the pics, but was it within reason? I think that story alone is worth a good price :D.

I had ended up buying two gloves, one for a gift that I had him inscribe Kid Dynamite, but yea I feel it was within reason because you not only get the signature but the photo op as well, so it definitely was worth it.

Back