Storm Collectibles - Mike Tyson

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As long as the 300 set doesn't have anything extra that I really want, then I guess that might be acceptable.

As long as the 300 set doesn't have anything extra that I really want, then I guess that might be acceptable.

Yeah I hear you. Hence I think I will queue up for this on the day. I have more interest in this one than the ACI stuff. Perhaps my luck will allow me to get items from both the companies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't even know about this ACI Hercules peeps are talking about. Might see if I can find some info on that.

I don't even know about this ACI Hercules peeps are talking about. Might see if I can find some info on that.

One of the staff members posted the info in toysdaily forum when asked about what's displayed or sold in the show. I asked for more info and all they said was it will not be based on the movies version.

I'm guessing based on that answer it may well be on similar lines to the thinker. Roman style.

One of the staff members posted the info in toysdaily forum when asked about what's displayed or sold in the show. I asked for more info and all they said was it will not be based on the movies version.

I'm guessing based on that answer it may well be on similar lines to the thinker. Roman style.

Can you take pictures of anything cool at the show? Also is it based on the Rock's Hercules or Steve Reeves style? If so isn't there one coming out from another company?

Can you take pictures of anything cool at the show? Also is it based on the Rock's Hercules or Steve Reeves style? If so isn't there one coming out from another company?

I can try and take some pictures and post here. I've already answered the second question. Will not be based on movies at all.

The event starts on Friday but I may end up going on Sunday so chances are others may post this on day one before me.

is there a release date for this? and where will the pre order be on? so what your saying is 300 are released but then there will be a normal figure that isn't numbered? I hope I get one :( mike Tyson is my favourite boxer on par with Ali, ide be guttered if I missed out :(

Def looks better than the first version, although I would still love a 20 yo Mike. Around the time of the $40 90 second ppvs.

I only know the info from storm collectibles on Facebook. There's no info on release date. Only mentioned these will be numbered and only able to preorder at the toysoul event. More official info will be released on the 17th.

Man the sculpt looks good. Hopefully I can snag one, being from the UK

Is it likely to be an ebay job or direct from storm for me?

I can try and take some pictures and post here. I've already answered the second question. Will not be based on movies at all.

The event starts on Friday but I may end up going on Sunday so chances are others may post this on day one before me.

Yeah sorry misread the Thinker Toys part you said, Well if no one else posts pictures it would be good to see yours, and thank you for doing that. Hope you get queued for the stuff you want and have a good time!

Yeah sorry misread the Thinker Toys part you said, Well if no one else posts pictures it would be good to see yours, and thank you for doing that. Hope you get queued for the stuff you want and have a good time!

It's cool. I hope to get some pics too. I really hate the queuing up part. Queue up outside the event for hours and then more hours queuing up inside. That's just for one booth. Then will miss out on the other booths at the same time. Too much Scalpers there too. They get in the event in advance and it's always the same ppl from the local retailers. It's a nightmare at every single event.

I'll take your wishes and I hope this figure isn't too expensive.

Tyson headsculpt is damn good, I can wait see hulk hogan. Damn Storm Toys will catch up enterbay and hot toys if they keep doing good release

Not just headsculpts. They spend time n effort on body for each figure. Dedicated indeed

It's cool. I hope to get some pics too. I really hate the queuing up part. Queue up outside the event for hours and then more hours queuing up inside. That's just for one booth. Then will miss out on the other booths at the same time. Too much Scalpers there too. They get in the event in advance and it's always the same ppl from the local retailers. It's a nightmare at every single event.

I'll take your wishes and I hope this figure isn't too expensive.

Yeah one of the reason I stopped going to Cons, like I would hate to have to get exclusives at like a San Diego Comic Con, the lines seem brutal. I used to work at a Toys R Us so I know what you mean about dealers, they would come in early wait outside for the hard to get Transformers. While poor kids that might be looking for something are out of luck. If like a kid or someone would ask me to open a new box and I knew we had got a shipment I wouldn't hesitate, but that's just my moral borimeter.

Yeah one of the reason I stopped going to Cons, like I would hate to have to get exclusives at like a San Diego Comic Con, the lines seem brutal. I used to work at a Toys R Us so I know what you mean about dealers, they would come in early wait outside for the hard to get Transformers. While poor kids that might be looking for something are out of luck. If like a kid or someone would ask me to open a new box and I knew we had got a shipment I wouldn't hesitate, but that's just my moral borimeter.

Exactly what you said. My mentally now is if I can't get something I'll just pass it. Won't pay over the odds. Just can't always collect everything. Toys will always improve and something better will always come along.

All I can say is at least I tried. Haha. Rant rant. Lol.

Is it only exclusive pre order through soul con ? Or they actually giving the pre order option in there web site? And if con has 300 , maybe its 1000 in total production ? 700 is online PO?

Back