Storm Collectibles - Mike Tyson

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it only exclusive pre order through soul con ? Or they actually giving the pre order option in there web site? And if con has 300 , maybe its 1000 in total production ? 700 is online PO?

Im wondering the same thing? :dunno We should find out soon.

Haha so many questions and concerns. That's what was going through my mind but no point worrying. All shall be revealed on the 17th. Most likely info on the show. Preorders and product contents just for event. Let's just sit back and wait. Please don't be expensive now. Similar prices to tony jaa and the zombie and I'm fine with that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha so many questions and concerns. That's what was going through my mind but no point worrying. All shall be revealed on the 17th. Most likely info on the show. Preorders and product contents just for event. Let's just sit back and wait. Please don't be expensive now. Similar prices to tony jaa and the zombie and I'm fine with that.

Its bad enough you got to queue up and pay for tickets to go to the event right?

We're getting the young Iron Mike, right, the one in Lawrence's sig? Storm better not pull the ol' switcheroo. :lol

tyson-berbick.jpg

Its bad enough you got to queue up and pay for tickets to go to the event right?

Getting the tickets is the easiest part. Already bought them. They are widely available at 7-11 or figure shops.

The rest sucks. Lol. It's going to be a freezing day as well. Grrrr

$189 like ong bak? , if this figure went up for $300 ide still buy it its absolutely amazing, storm toys need to release a Muhammad Ali , and a Manny Pacquaio and ill be their best customer. the best part about storm collectables is they still numbering figures, which will keep a market for them, hot toys is absolutely killing their market, unless is an exclusive, you can find it anywhere for $180-200 these days.

$189 like ong bak? , if this figure went up for $300 ide still buy it its absolutely amazing, storm toys need to release a Muhammad Ali , and a Manny Pacquaio and ill be their best customer. the best part about storm collectables is they still numbering figures, which will keep a market for them, hot toys is absolutely killing their market, unless is an exclusive, you can find it anywhere for $180-200 these days.

If Hot Toys continues to release Marvel and SW for the next 3 years I might just stick with companies like Storm Collectibles as they are releasing stuff I actually want, and am excited for.

The head sculpt looks incredible, based on that pic it looks like they're going for the post prison Tyson that famously bit off Holyfield's ear. Hopefully we also get a younger Kid Dynamite version as well.

This is easily my most anticipated figure of 2015.

yep, im so sick of iron mans, and marvel now, they are releasing the same stuff. besides Marty Mcfly and Optimus Prime , its all the same crap, im on board and so excited for the Mike Tyson and Hogan!!

The pic was from their Facebook page. No other comments left by them. As you can see two different headsculpts and THAT body. Love the official everlast shorts as well.

WOW.

That head sculpt posted a few pages back is incredible, body looks great as well.

Back