Storm Collectibles- Hulk Hogan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HULK SMASH! :lol

JCN_3358.jpg

Got my order in.:yess: Would have been nice if "too sweet" hands were included too. Definitely know what you're talking about with the shirt. Really hope other wrasslers are down the line too.

The too sweet hands and a spray paint can would have been perfect. Nash and Hall would be great companion pieces. Could you imagine the Nature Boy with an accurate robe?

The too sweet hands and a spray paint can would have been perfect. Nash and Hall would be great companion pieces. Could you imagine the Nature Boy with an accurate robe?
:goodpost:A spray can for sure plus the exclusive should of had the nWo belt. One could only wish to have The Outsiders flanking Hollywood Hogan.:pray: I can definitely see Flair with one of his robes. The detail alone would be awesome.

I can't believe that they didn't make the do-rag removable on the NWO Hollywood Hulk Hogan..hopefully it is :gah:

Last edited:
I can't believe that they didn't make the do-rag removable on the Hollywood Hulk Hogan..hopefully it is :gah:

It is removable on the Hulkamania version and I would imagine here as well because it also includes a cloth bandanna.

A spray can! It was so obvious...

Im also surprised that it's that expensive. Directly with storm it was $280 shipped with the ex.

It is removable on the Hulkamania version and I would imagine here as well because it also includes a cloth bandanna.

Then why didn't they show it off in the parts pic. I think they want us to use the previous hulkmania head for the do-rag off look maybe :slap

Then why didn't they show it off in the parts pic. I think they want us to use the previous hulkmania head for the do-rag off look maybe :slap

I guess that's possible but the other Hulkamania head doesn't have the beard or earring. Maybe they just didn't see the need to show it sans bandanna but it looks like the same removable one to me from the previous version. Guess we will have to wait and see. Personally though, I wouldn't display it without the bandanna anyway so I'm cool either way.

Wow BBTS just raised this to $299 from $269 in just an hour! Glad I got in when I did!

I guess that's possible but the other Hulkamania head doesn't have the beard or earring. Maybe they just didn't see the need to show it sans bandanna but it looks like the same removable one to me from the previous version. Guess we will have to wait and see. Personally though, I wouldn't display it without the bandanna anyway so I'm cool either way.

It seems this NWO version is more simple than the Hulkmania version which aggravates me :pfft:

No spray can

No White NWO boots even though it comes with white wristbands (WTF) ( he didn't wear his white wristband with his gloves
when he wore his white NWO wristbands he was without gloves and had his white NWO boots)

possibly non removable bandana

I thought when he wore his Hogan shirt it wasn't in the T shirt style

It seems this NWO version is more simple than the Hulkmania version which aggravates me :pfft:

No spray can

No White NWO boots even though it comes with white wristbands (WTF) ( he didn't wear his white wristband with his gloves
when he wore his white NWO wristbands he was without gloves and had his white NWO boots)

possibly non removable bandana

I thought when he wore his Hogan shirt it wasn't in the T shirt style

Yea it does seem that way. I think they knew there was so little difference in tooling with this figure that they could get away with skimping? I would've loved the spray can and a cross necklace at least. Two sweet hands would've been awesome as well. Too bad they can't make the title belts either apparently...hopefully someone can customize some down the road.

As for the exclusive shirt, I don't remember him wearing it as a t shirt vs tank style but I could be wrong. Because of that I won't be displaying him with it...just looks odd IMO unless you kit bashed a street clothes version maybe.

Yea it does seem that way. I think they knew there was so little difference in tooling with this figure that they could get away with skimping? I would've loved the spray can and a cross necklace at least. Two sweet hands would've been awesome as well. Too bad they can't make the title belts either apparently...hopefully someone can customize some down the road.

As for the exclusive shirt, I don't remember him wearing it as a t shirt vs tank style but I could be wrong. Because of that I won't be displaying him with it...just looks odd IMO unless you kit bashed a street clothes version maybe.

:exactly:

Bischoff, Vincent, Stevie Rae, Bagwell, Norton, etc sported the Hogan shirt t style but Hogan I think always had it removable tank style

Yeah I'm sure they wanted to do a WCW/NWO title belt but they probably couldn't get the rights from the WWE since Vince owns it. He probably asked too much for them to aquire the rights and they passed.

When it comes to actual title belts being replicated in figure scale seems Vince only gave Hasblo the rights :pfft:

Damn, really? I guess I waited too long to check. I emailed BBTS yesterday and they didnt say when it would be up for preorder...

Yea I did the same. I just happened to check because I got the email stating the Hulkamania version was 10 day out from shipping. Saw the Hollywood version and grabbed it. Less than an hour later it was up to $299. I wonder if it's because they noticed it's limited to 500 pieces? I don't know if that was in the description when I ordered earlier but it is now.

Back