Storm Collectibles- Hulk Hogan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PO'd. This is something I would be so pissed if I missed out on this.

Now can't wait for classic hulk.

Yeah does anyone know of any 1/6 scale big gold belts? There's obviously a ton of 1/12 scale but I haven't been able to find one that would work with this figure.

Looks good overall.
Not a big fan of the neutral sculpt. Would have much preferred the slimy smirk he always did when he was a bad guy.

Man, I thought I was out of the game. Passed on the Hulkamania version, but I had to preorder this guy because when you're NWO you're NWO for life.

I have a spare NWO shirt for this guy and a crucifix. I'll use that Hogan shirt for the Bret Hart figure I'm working on, only the diehard WCW fans will know what I'm referring to.

Really hope they get to more old school wrasslers, especially the Hitman and The Nature Boy, woooooo

I'll use that Hogan shirt for the Bret Hart figure I'm working on, only the diehard WCW fans will know what I'm referring to.

Really hope they get to more old school wrasslers, especially the Hitman and The Nature Boy, woooooo
Got my order in.:yess: Would have been nice if "too sweet" hands were included too. Definitely know what you're talking about with the shirt. Really hope other wrasslers are down the line too.

Ordered! Man, also would have been gutted to have missed him. Will also need to pick up a chain for him along with everyone else, lol.

Same as the first, the sculpt looks a bit cartoony. But i dont care.

Flair is an obvious follow up.

No way to pass on this. nWo Hogan along with Stone Cold brought life back into pro wrestling and took it to new heights. Definitely need to try and find or make a belt and if anyone finds or makes some nWo shirts, definitely need that too.

Just thinking it out, hogan classic is the only one without long tights. He wore the regular tidy whitey style. That means his legs will be exposed which is odd for most 1/6 stuff. His legs will have to be sculpted and seemless. Those generic bodies exist but they would not be physically accurate to hogan classic.

Thats my guess as to why that version is last.

Just thinking it out, hogan classic is the only one without long tights. He wore the regular tidy whitey style. That means his legs will be exposed which is odd for most 1/6 stuff. His legs will have to be sculpted and seemless. Those generic bodies exist but they would not be physically accurate to hogan classic.

Thats my guess as to why that version is last.

No they make their own bodies... their tyson have the same type of legs as hogan's arms. its an internal skeleton with full articulation and rubber over it.

Back