Storm Collectibles- Hulk Hogan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like I should be getting this guy today. Absolutely cannot wait. I had so many wrestling figures in the early 90s when I was a kid and this is a dream come true to have Hulk in sixth scale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im still holding out for Hogan Classic.

Can you post a picture of what's considered Hogan classic? This version is the one I'm most familiar with and the one I know. I didn't really follow him into Hollywood era. I'm assuming classic is the early days?

My classic Hulk has a red Hulkamania shirt, white wristbands, yellow trunks, red knee pads, yellow boots, removable white headband, slightly more hair, heavyweight WWF belt and plain weight lifting belt...

dfed1dd5c80a252dc9df9b050f34264d.jpg

4d0957a7be23f26e565621c63396fbd7.jpg

And is taking a beating from Piper

b3039c44c2a04bbfeacaf70bd7b95d8e.jpg

it's a good move on their part Hollywood was the major omission from Mattel so I'll be getting that and this way I one has to forget about racism any time soon lol.

Classic hogan- '83 to '87.

And he had 2 or 3 diff looks in that span but they were all somewhat similar. Hogan and the boa look reminds me of KISS when they got the outfits with color in them (circa '80). You just knew their best years were behind them and they were using costume changes to try to keep up. They had their moment and The times were moving on. Same for Hogan in say '90. Then came Hollywood which was the greatest reinvention/turn in the history of wrestling.

Just a quick phone pic. In the process of moving so I didn't have a lot of time to take pics with my Canon.
c8096090087667fb07f6f008709deb86.jpg

anyone have an idea what they will be doing for a belt?

I don't think they can do anything. WWE owns the rights to the belts, and this figure is made via Hogan and Storm with 0 WWE involvement so I doubt anything happens.

I REALLY want to get one and customize a Shep Ramsey. I just don't think the head sculpts so far will work. I have to wonder what classic hogan will look like because 80s hogan might work but he looked a bit different in the early 90s which would be what I'd need. Can't wait Til they reveal it

I would certainly be interested. Guess you 3d print the metal part. Hard part would be the leather. Also if youre really going for accuracy there are gold square parts on the sides of the main piece.

This is just the main plate. The others are being worked on.

I would certainly be interested. Guess you 3d print the metal part. Hard part would be the leather. Also if youre really going for accuracy there are gold square parts on the sides of the main piece.

Back