Storm Collectibles- Hulk Hogan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So going by the noticeable lack of championship belts and NWO shirt is it safe to say those are WWE owned copyrights?

And if so, does the WWE own the rights to the Classic 80's era Hulk look or is that Hogan's to license?

Just trying to figure out how likely we are to get that figure from Storm or if I should get one of these now while I still can.

So going by the noticeable lack of championship belts and NWO shirt is it safe to say those are WWE owned copyrights?

And if so, does the WWE own the rights to the Classic 80's era Hulk look or is that Hogan's to license?

Just trying to figure out how likely we are to get that figure from Storm or if I should get one of these now while I still can.

Vince owns the NWO and WCW belts outright.

Hogan is one of the 80s/90s wrestlers that owns all his own trademarks and looks though so they can make 80s costunes if they want.
Ric Flair, Bret Hart, Randy Savage, Ultimate Warrior all own their characters outright.

Vince owns the NWO and WCW belts outright.

Hogan is one of the 80s/90s wrestlers that owns all his own trademarks and looks though so they can make 80s costunes if they want.
Ric Flair, Bret Hart, Randy Savage, Ultimate Warrior all own their characters outright.

Thanks for the info. Any idea if Piper owned his trademarks or if that's WWE?

Damn, I had not realized they didn't have a license with the WWE. That squashes my hopes for many figures. May opt to not get this now.

Looks like toywiz has him for $269 as well, for those still looking...cheaper than BBTS' current price.

Looks like toywiz has him for $269 as well, for those still looking...cheaper than BBTS' current price.

The cheapest i've seen to order from is storm collectibles directly. $280 total including shipping. Toywiz wants $286 with the shipping. BBTS will be over $300 with the shipping. The only thing with ordering from storm collectibles directly is you have to pay the whole thing when you order. With the others you pay when it ships.

Plus the ex shirt for what it's worth.

Other good thing is this is a relatively short wait. May release or close to it.

I'm getting a little tetchy about whether to get one of these, I grew up with the classic 80's Hulk and that would obviously be my figure of choice but after they've chosen to leave him as last to be made, What's the chances the plans for him ending up being shelved?

I'm getting a little tetchy about whether to get one of these, I grew up with the classic 80's Hulk and that would obviously be my figure of choice but after they've chosen to leave him as last to be made, What's the chances the plans for him ending up being shelved?

I'm sure it's possible it could be scrapped if these don't sell well and limiting the Hollywood one to 500 is not a good sign in that department of you ask me.

Why not get it anyways? It's really limited you can surely sell it and make your money back probably more if the classic version comes out.

Considering it, Man this hobby gives you headaches!!!

I'm sure it's possible it could be scrapped if these don't sell well and limiting the Hollywood one to 500 is not a good sign in that department of you ask me.

Why not get it anyways? It's really limited you can surely sell it and make your money back probably more if the classic version comes out.

I was on the fence with Hollywood and I left him in my cart at ToyWiz.com. I got an email from them a couple days later...

"Sorry to see you haven't been able to complete your order, but we'd truly love for you to come back. We'll even offer you 5% OFF with coupon code 5OFF, to give us a chance! "

So 5% comes out to about $14 which covered the shipping so I went with it.

Anyone on the fence about this hogan has to do it so fun! A wonderful figure... I think it's been my favorite figure of the year. (Or last year too)

Not saying it's the best of the year (honestly it would come close with a better liknesss in the heads)

But my favorite probably.

Couldnt Storm make a belt for this that looks like the WCW title like they did for the first Tyson WBC belt? That would be amazing....

Just picked him up and lovin it ! So many options. IMG_8359.JPGIMG_8364.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_8362.jpg
    IMG_8362.jpg
    694.3 KB · Views: 186
Couldnt Storm make a belt for this that looks like the WCW title like they did for the first Tyson WBC belt? That would be amazing....

I think the problem with that is WWE owns the rights to that belt so they'd have to go through them. But Hogan and WWE are kinda disassociated right now so they probably wouldn't do it.

Back