Storm Collectibles- Hulk Hogan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine over the weekend from Ekia. Really great figure over all. Loads of accessories and posing options. I'll probably change him up frequently. I guess the 'exclusive' boots come with all of them since I got them and didn't PO him. Fine by me. Can't wait for the Hollywood version!

I got mine today too. Love it, the sculpts aren't the best. Can't wait for NWO and hopefully 80's Hogan. I hope they license some other wrestlers too.

IMG_20170207_190647.jpg

Man, those photos are incredible. If I had the space and money for that guy, I'd be all over it.

I tend to dip in and out of wrestling from time to time and while guys on the NXT/ROH/NJPW circuit catch my eye more...no one meant more to me as a child and even in my early teens like Hulk Hogan did. Especially his 2002 WWF/WWE run which was my ultimate dream come true at the time for him to finally come back to the company that he helped build. The magic in his match with the Rock is something that still gives me goosebumps.

It's a shame so much has happened to him controversy wise post divorce (whether self inflicted or not) but I'll always have a soft spot in my heart for the red and the yellow.

I got mine today too. Love it, the sculpts aren't the best. Can't wait for NWO and hopefully 80's Hogan. I hope they license some other wrestlers too.

GREAT POSE! That's the first pic I've seen (or review) where someone posed the shirt-tearing properly. Awesome!

Got mine over the weekend from Ekia. Really great figure over all. Loads of accessories and posing options. I'll probably change him up frequently. I guess the 'exclusive' boots come with all of them since I got them and didn't PO him. Fine by me. Can't wait for the Hollywood version!

Looks fantastic! I'm really looking forward to mine! Hope I get those boots too....

Looks pretty cool. Sculpt has a bit of a cartoony look but it's just a cool piece.

Storm posted a coming soon at the end of January. Hopefully some pre-order info will come by spring.

I am really hoping that was get an "REAL AMERICAN" Hogan mixed with the Classic version

4d4815b0bc931a647d8dd11f01b387ea.jpg

Got mine with the Red Boots (ordered from Toy Square). What an awesome figure. So many posing options!!!!
On one side of the coin, I'd really like an 80's Hogan, but this Hulkamania really pops on the shelf.

Aw man I love my storm hogan more than I can express I don't know why but I've been pretty damn board with 1/6 figures especially ones from like the marvel movies. Like when I got deadpool I love it and all but I liked at it for five mins. But I can't put my hogan down it brings me so much satisfaction!

It's just so fun the alternate shirts and bandannas the ripping shirts and hands!

The plastic bandannas are such crap though and the cloth ones such I had to go though three of the red hacking them up and gluing them to look good. They look great now but a nice thin material properly scaled cloth bandana would be great

I'm afraid I'll ruin my black one and can't get part outs like I did with hulkamania

I ordered Hollywood it looks even better! I simply can't wait but yeesh only 500? Super limited.

Is the second head part of the exclusive? I get the tshirt but they have the head next to it on its own.

Hulk Hogan has Always been my Favorite! The Nwo WCW Take over Era was the Best! Ive seen them all Live except For Andre The Giant. Wrestling today is just $#%@!:lol But I still watch:gah:

Back